Propkill by LennyPenny [lua]

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
>cheat
>awful propkill script
>cheat

pls, stop, you're making my sides ache.
Go to doctor. harhar

Anyways, if you really think it's awful, then fucking teach/advise him on how you would do it better. I mean, it's not like everyone automatically knows what they're doing with no help.
Dazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Quote Originally Posted by hhh111 View Post
Dazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
How can I help you?
Quote Originally Posted by feartheforsaken View Post
TTT version plz? I swear someone did this to me. They were looking straight at me with a mageneto stick holding a box, never turned or anything and the box just nailed me doing like mach 3.
That's a great idea!
Will look into that when I find the time this weekend.
Quote Originally Posted by LennyPenny View Post
That's a great idea!
Will look into that when I find the time this weekend.
There's code around in the script thread I think, been around for ages
Quote Originally Posted by LordOfGears2 View Post
There's code around in the script thread I think, been around for ages
Well I've already fully worked that thing out in my head so there's no stopping me now.
Will make it worthy of a full release.
Quote Originally Posted by LennyPenny View Post
Well I've already fully worked that thing out in my head so there's no stopping me now.
Will make it worthy of a full release.
Ok it's pretty much done now. Just need to add a HUD to the aim camera and make give it a lag compensation which is configurable by the user.
All this made me fall in love with cusercmds.
Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
Or...you could just stop sucking at propkilling and use your fucking mouse.
Someone's Doesn't like lennys scriptsss.
Quote Originally Posted by fluffyjj View Post
Someone's Doesn't like lennys scriptsss.
I think many, if not all people that code do not like Lenny's scripts. No offense @LennyPenny
Quote Originally Posted by fluffyjj View Post
Someone's Doesn't like lennys scriptsss.
Someone doesn't like some copy+pasted script with the credit taken*

There you go, fixed that for you!
Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
Someone doesn't like some copy+pasted script with the credit taken*

There you go, fixed that for you!
Seems like daz will still follow with that even if I've stopped using code bits from the wiki and iterating upon them. :P
Quote Originally Posted by feartheforsaken View Post
Not sure if sarcasm, but this does actually sound like a lot of fun to me lol.
not sarcasm, i did this on 9/11 with 6~ people to celebrate
I'm pumped :P I play on 1 sens so it's literally impossible for me to prop kill in TTT otherwise.
It's on a new repo now:
https://github.com/LennyPenny/Lennys...ny/pkiller.lua
Command for ttt propkill is: lenny_tttpkill
Instuctions:
1. pick up a prop
2. run the command once to enter aim mode
3. run the command again to fire the prop

It's not accurate and optimized yet. Will make a proper release when it is.
Quote Originally Posted by LennyPenny View Post
It's on a new repo now:
https://github.com/LennyPenny/Lennys...nt/pkiller.lua
Command for ttt propkill is: lenny_tttpkill
Instuctions:
1. pick up a prop
2. run the command once to enter aim mode
3. run the command again to fire the prop

It's not accurate and optimized yet. Will make a proper release when it is.
Page not found. pls fix.
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?