OutdatedBlack Ops II - Weapons + Token Hack

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
please reply me I really need the token unlcoker please Thank you bro
Quote Originally Posted by james1748 View Post
please reply me I really need the token unlcoker please Thank you bro
People report it not working let me try it and get back to you before I end up lying to you or something

EDIT: It works and quite well for me I might add, heres proof. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Bris View Post
Nice tool, but when you prestige weapon an level up it again, it has no prestige max lvl. Also, this trainer locked my diamond camo, but still, great job
Oh sorry about that, the tool only has the values to get you to the FIRST max level, so prestiging and clicking it again will set you back down to none prestige MAX.
Quote Originally Posted by slayertip View Post
haha how do you get tokens? is there a certain step, im in barracks, i have the trainer open, i type in 50 tokens, i click help (as it says, maybe i read it wrong) and boom, nothing, no tokens
 
Show
Start Black Ops > Start the Tool > Go into barracks > Type in your number (max is 208 I think) in help, click help, then click Set Tokens > Back out of Barracks > Click on create a weapon/Score Streaks > Enjoy your tokens
nice !
Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
nice !
thanks
So can i Only be banned if someone reports me or what?
Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelJunk View Post
So can i Only be banned if someone reports me or what?
There is always a chance at being banned, it's how smart you are using hacks that determine your chances.
Can some one teach me how to use hack tools because i never tried one before.
I did go to barracks and used weapon hack tool selected my weapon and click level and nothing happened
and it just went to select weapon again.
Guys please help me Thank you for this hack.
Quote Originally Posted by masterejas View Post
Can some one teach me how to use hack tools because i never tried one before.
I did go to barracks and used weapon hack tool selected my weapon and click level and nothing happened
and it just went to select weapon again.
Guys please help me Thank you for this hack.
This only works for the steam version, are you using 4D1?
Does this works for steam users?
Quote Originally Posted by CombatHeroes View Post
Does this works for steam users?
Yes.
Thanks mate.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Yes.
Sorry for asking but,do you have special weapon hack?
Quote Originally Posted by CombatHeroes View Post
Sorry for asking but,do you have special weapon hack?
Right now, no, But I will try to find them all after this up coming patch.
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?