OutdatedBlack Ops II - Weapons + Token Hack

Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
It can't prestige weapon?
Quote Originally Posted by Leneker View Post
It can't prestige weapon?
It CAN, HOWEVER only the first prestige. If you click max the weapon after first prestige it sets it back to max non prestige.
Thank you for the share
Works perfectly. Thanks for the share
Quote Originally Posted by vLoyal View Post
Works perfectly. Thanks for the share
Thanks glad you like it!
awesome trainer
Quote Originally Posted by portal3man View Post
Please do it for Mac (((
Hmm will take a look into it but I'm not sure, haven't messed with programming for mac.
Quote Originally Posted by lekosa View Post
Hmm will take a look into it but I'm not sure, haven't messed with programming for mac.
Thx for trying
Message if it work
Every time I try to launch a hack it will say I need to download .NET framework 4. bla bla and i download it and it says download failed. Someone help please
Quote Originally Posted by joshman98 View Post
Every time I try to launch a hack it will say I need to download .NET framework 4. bla bla and i download it and it says download failed. Someone help please
Are you sure you downloaded & installed correct one ?
Try this: Clickyⓘ
token hack doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by Shizeey View Post
token hack doesnt work
Will try it out and get back to you.

Edit: Just tried it, it works..
Are i get banned when i use it?! Is it undetectet?!
Quote Originally Posted by White' View Post
Are i get banned when i use it?! Is it undetectet?!
Yes, it is UD.
Depends on your luck will you get banned.
Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?