Oracle infinito please

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Oracle infinito please
excuse the English, I only speak in my native language is spanish, that I translated with google. My question is this. Why not make a hack for ghost recon online oracle just be the permanent or as was the first hack I had the option to see the enemy constantly, I imagine that will not be easy but for those who know they do ask , about recoil, teleportation, etc.. is silly, only tubiera that the hack would be excellent. From already, thank you very much and I hope you understand what I'm asking.

Engine Box ESP
Engine Radar Hack
EN: good idea but its will be one may long to do for the programmer and I am afraid that it would have an update just after the publication of the hack

ES: buena idea pero su voluntad ser uno puede mucho que hacer por el programador y me temo que tendría una actualización después de la publicación del hack

FR: bonne idée mais sa va etre un peut long a faire pour les programmeur et j'ai peur qu'il aurait une mise a jour juste apres la publication du hack
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?