QuestionSolvedHelp Hacking Debuffs

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help Hacking Debuffs
So, I finally found a way to know how to find weak, slowed and other ss debuffs. BUTT, I couldnt hack it even putting 'returnvalue' after every pushfalse.
anyone have any idea how to mod this?

trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-1-B")
method
refid "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:GameObjec t/_-1-B"
returns QName(PackageNamespace(""), "Boolean")
body
maxstack 4
localcount 3
initscopedepth 5
maxscopedepth 6
code
pushfalse
--> returnvalue
pushtrue
swap
jump L10

pushnull
negate_i
greaterequals
typeof
lessthan
convert_o
L10:
setlocal1

setlocal2

getlocal0
pushscope

getlocal0
getproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "condition_")
getlex QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegamec lient.util"), "ConditionEffect")
getproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-1Dd")
bitand
pushbyte 0
equals
getlocal2
iffalse L24

not
L24:
returnvalue
end ; code
end ; body
end ; method
end ; trait
the "-->" represents where I wrote returnvalue, is this the right place?
SS Debuffs are not done the same way as client side, and I would be surprised if anyone helps you.
Thanks.
There's any chance that you can help me?
Most people say that if you learn to get rid of ss debuffs, you deserve it, otherwise you don't
@aosdnffoia: But this is mpgh, where people actually share their work, this ^ must happen at the stupid shit head forums, where people actually are stupid.
@Trollaux: I saw the old codes and i wrote the same structure on the 17.2, I'm still getting ss debuffed :/ herp meh
Quote Originally Posted by sapo420 View Post
@aosdnffoia: But this is mpgh, where people actually share their work, this ^ must happen at the stupid shit head forums, where people actually are stupid.
@Trollaux: I saw the old codes and i wrote the same structure on the 17.2, I'm still getting ss debuffed :/ herp meh
stupid shit head forums <where is this? where people actually share their work mostly yes, depends, when people start to abuse, or it becomes a possibly noticeable problem (usually due to arrogant people) then, no.

It is because after some time people decided this was OP, along with No Clip (and in my mind Reconnect), and too obvious, and too many scrub leeches who do not deserve it. And so it has become one of those hacks left for those who can implement it themselves, and for those who can't? .... well, they can't.

This is good that hexing has stopped, people take things for granted without respect. Out of all the months people have been swarming in here leeching clients, they could have been learning something and be able to make their own by now.

Plus, like always, try using the search bar - why is this so hard for people? when I bet they Google for something several times a day...... too hard basket?
No one usually hacks the server sided debuffs although I have seen clients that disabled most debuffs such as quiet, slowed, paralyze etc.
Go look up the old nossdebuffs code
Don't get butt hurt Cye, after u POINTED me the way I managed to get what I wanted, yes I realized how to do no-ss debuff, I never realized that the codes were here exactly because its OP, that's why I created this post.

All the clients that I use, I hack my own, do I use past client as reference? yes of course, I don't program games in actionscipt3, I don't know how the fuck they work, so I get the idea from them and try to implement on my own clean.swf, no copy/paste, I write them even having 0 idea if it will work out, same when I hex, I don't download the past client and change one number, I hex my OWN, however, I can't figure out everything, so I post here my difficulties AND help who have any problems.
So, I'm not arrogant, I can make my own client with everything I need and I always try to help others being direct, no 'mimimi' or puzzles or stupid answers.

Now, I make a topic that the only requirement as answer was 'point me the right way', anyone who had noticed ss debuff in a source-code thread could just said 'hey try to search here cause people posted even its being goddamn OP', then fuckface wanna tell me that I, that write my own shit out of 0, don't deserve to LEARN in a place where people share their knowledge... ask him where is the stupid shit head forums are cause I've never been there.

Thanks for the herp, I foud how to do it, close this fucking topic and I'm not sharing any fucking client or source code because it's a goddamn motherfucking state secret.
Quote Originally Posted by sapo420 View Post
Don't get butt hurt Cye, after u POINTED me the way I managed to get what I wanted, yes I realized how to do no-ss debuff, I never realized that the codes were here exactly because its OP, that's why I created this post.

All the clients that I use, I hack my own, do I use past client as reference? yes of course, I don't program games in actionscipt3, I don't know how the fuck they work, so I get the idea from them and try to implement on my own clean.swf, no copy/paste, I write them even having 0 idea if it will work out, same when I hex, I don't download the past client and change one number, I hex my OWN, however, I can't figure out everything, so I post here my difficulties AND help who have any problems.
So, I'm not arrogant, I can make my own client with everything I need and I always try to help others being direct, no 'mimimi' or puzzles or stupid answers.

Now, I make a topic that the only requirement as answer was 'point me the right way', anyone who had noticed ss debuff in a source-code thread could just said 'hey try to search here cause people posted even its being goddamn OP', then fuckface wanna tell me that I, that write my own shit out of 0, don't deserve to LEARN in a place where people share their knowledge... ask him where is the stupid shit head forums are cause I've never been there.

Thanks for the herp, I foud how to do it, close this fucking topic and I'm not sharing any fucking client or source code because it's a goddamn motherfucking state secret.
Sounds like you're the one more butt hurt lol, I never said it was a state secret and needs to be scrutinised, nor that "you" were arrogant, I was stating why people don't want to help with it or release it, because "others" are, and those others don't deserve it period.

You probably noticed the flood of help with this topic.....? Thats what I was talking about, reluctant people, never about you (nice job with turning all my words against you though, truly well done.) Anywho.. thanks for your little rant anyway lol. Glad you got it working.
@nilly SOLVED
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us