Black Ops 2 External Triggerbot

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
GGGOOOOOODDDDD Job I have testing it. With Shotgun it works 100%. But when you juse it conect first to online and then start the Bot.
Fullscreen: Not found. :c
Windowed mode: Not found. :c
Windowed mode (fullscreen): Not found. :c

I try this in Windows 7 x64 and x86, but no works. :c
I have T6MP 39.0.4
Quote Originally Posted by MairaBarrientos View Post
Fullscreen: Not found. :c
Windowed mode: Not found. :c
Windowed mode (fullscreen): Not found. :c

I try this in Windows 7 x64 and x86, but no works. :c
I have T6MP 39.0.4
Playing on nosteam version(Not supported, I guess) ?
Did you start hack as admin ?
how cna i do a eps hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by vamoux View Post
how cna i do a eps hack ?
There is none included in this hack.
I solved the problem doing this:

1: Run t6mp.exe as administrator.
2: Connect with online services and go to custom games.
3: Run Triggerbot as administrator.
4: Play happy.
Very good hack but for future I would recommend an aimbot because some people may not have a good aim
how big is the chance of getting banned with this on Steam?
Quote Originally Posted by vmu123 View Post
how big is the chance of getting banned with this on Steam?
Probably high.
//Update Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
//Update Approved
What changed in this update?
Quote Originally Posted by vmu123 View Post
What changed in this update?
Ask creator..
I haven't compared old with this version...
Quote Originally Posted by vmu123 View Post
What changed in this update?
I added the support of automatic weapons.
source please
or codes please

i realy would like to know how this is posible
I renamed the hack. would I get banned if I use it all the time
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?