ArtNeed Some Help/Advice

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Need Some Help/Advice
Making a new wallpaper with a monster vector art idea.

So I don't really know how to do vector art, so I'm creating him in photoshop using shapes.

I need some ideas to add to him, or improve him. I am new to these things so please be as detailed as possible.

http://gyazo.com/d4f8bf5d4d27fbfb8b520d885ff84f62.png

Main tip for people starting with vector art: Gradients and opacity are your friends.
Try shrinking down the size and if you can add a ripped or a bad condition pirate hat? Reminds me of Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean :P
but how would I cartoon it? Just place it and fill it with shapes?
First of all i recommend you shift from Adobe Photoshop to Adobe Illustrator if you are working with vector's and there are so many great tutorial series that exist to help beginner's on getting started with it. Search around.

I hope you stick with it, i would love to see future material from you.

Best of luck.
You should try and sketch out what you're going for first, or use a normal stock as a reference.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
You should try and sketch out what you're going for first, or use a normal stock as a reference.

I did, I sketched this guy on paper before I started to understand what I wanted to do with him, and I just re-uploaded him in a new updated thread.
Advice, Uninstall Photoshop and never use it again, your bad, and will forever be bad

my opinion, don't like it? get the fuck over it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
Advice, Uninstall Photoshop and never use it again, your bad, and will forever be bad

my opinion, don't like it? get the fuck over it.
Your garbage kid, bout to get back on this scene again and show how good I've gotten fag tron.

Quote Originally Posted by ego.version View Post
hmm...
I got the idea of what you wanted, but IMO is better OP version.
I like the idea of adding a rotten hat like someone else said.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?