Ghostbox Hack - User.ini
Hello, citizens of MPGH.
We are hacker around the world. I am the one who is trying to release the Ghostbox Hack for everyone.
Screenshot:

Virus scan:
Click Here
Click here
Hotkey:-
Press "Insert" on your keyboard to turn on/off the hack.
---------------------------
Additional Notes:-
Use it by your own risk.
---------------------------
@Janitor please approve the file.
---------------------------
Please press "Download and Thanks" to support me making a hack.
We are hacker around the world. I am the one who is trying to release the Ghostbox Hack for everyone.
Screenshot:
Virus scan:
Click Here
Click here
Hotkey:-
Press "Insert" on your keyboard to turn on/off the hack.
---------------------------
Additional Notes:-
Use it by your own risk.
---------------------------
@Janitor please approve the file.
---------------------------
Please press "Download and Thanks" to support me making a hack.

Why are you release this Shit . It is a Last Ghost Boxes . If it Patched , I will blame you
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)



.