nothing different in the game when you change the files
DetectedGhostbox Hack - User.ini
Some people says it's working and the others saying it's not.
I need valid proof whether it's working or not .
I need valid proof whether it's working or not .
Its work
when ghost moving can see box
CIB MAT
when ghost moving can see box
CIB MAT
work but keep auto close

For me work
I Want Ghostbox For All Map >.<
if ghostbox just for ghost mode....
it work in mat cib and ak....just copy user.ini before start game...user.ini only enough....
100% Work ~ Thnx Bro ~
its working in zhujiang 

only work in zhujiang map :/
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Mission Against Terror Hacks & CheatsDun Play any Hack user.ini Already /frozen
2 Mission Against Terror HelpHow To Edit User.ini To User.ini Hack?
5 Mission Against Terror Hacks & CheatsI have some Code for user.ini hackFR 12 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatshack users calling out other hack usersDJ 2 WarRock - International HacksHacked User Accounts PIcs here*****
4

