ImageWhat dose it means?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
What dose it means?
It means that you're in the "invisible mode". annnd, is that my profile? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
It means that you're in the "invisible mode". annnd, is that my profile? lol
Maybe, I wanted to give you a song but then i saw that i was like OMGGGGG.
Ps:
Dose? it means the amount of drugs taken in one time by a person.. you're welcome.
That stalker Glue is everywhere.
​I'm more interested in what that damn '+' is for.
I see a sexy pink names

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
​I'm more interested in what that damn '+' is for.
Means you're friend with the person
90% of your threads can be solved in a VM or a PM
Bullshit
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
Bullshit


I see he visited your profile too....


Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
I see he visited your profile too....


Tought for a second it was about me XD
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?