Thread Deleted For Reason Not in Rules?
I recently posted a thread of a released application I wrote for creating a 7 Days To Die Dedicated Server, and it was deleted for this reason:
Now, for a rundown, my application has a button that copies your wan ip into your clipboard for easy sharing, and uses the website 'ifconfig<dot>me' to get your ip.
If you read my source, (which Hannibal obviously did as it is not obfuscated) you could easily see that it does not have any 'invasive/harmful features' and it does follow the rules to a dot, I just wanted to know why it may have been deleted.
According to a PM I got, it was sent to www<dot>mpgh<dot>net/forum/719-other-first-person-shooter-hacks-archive/
Thanks for the support,
IPASuperior
Dear IPASuperior,
The following thread that you created has been deleted
-------
Thread: IPASuperior's Dedicated Server Launcher (2.0.3.1)
Forum: 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats
Reason: 'ifconfig<dot>me' lol.
-------
Please refer to the Rules thread for more information.
If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.
All the best,
Staff
The following thread that you created has been deleted
-------
Thread: IPASuperior's Dedicated Server Launcher (2.0.3.1)
Forum: 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats
Reason: 'ifconfig<dot>me' lol.
-------
Please refer to the Rules thread for more information.
If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.
All the best,
Staff
If you read my source, (which Hannibal obviously did as it is not obfuscated) you could easily see that it does not have any 'invasive/harmful features' and it does follow the rules to a dot, I just wanted to know why it may have been deleted.
According to a PM I got, it was sent to www<dot>mpgh<dot>net/forum/719-other-first-person-shooter-hacks-archive/
Thanks for the support,
IPASuperior