******** D3D by Caezer99

Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5
[QUOTE=azlieda94;9058638]
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post

i will tell you asap i bought isa .
Ohhhhh yesssssssssssssss!!!!!
[QUOTE=Caezer99;9058113]
Quote Originally Posted by azlieda94 View Post

oh yes i need your help.
check your pm .
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Okay guys, I'm officially back.
I created this D3D hack today.
•BS-HACKED - MULTIHACK•

Features:
Chams
NoSmoke
WallHack

I will add more hacks soon.
Here are some screenies.
1st ScreenShot - http://i.imgur.com/OL2VwJZ.jpg
2nd ScreenShot - http://i.imgur.com/MNpygnz.jpg
3rd ScreenShot - http://i.imgur.com/th3RBzW.jpg
4th ScreenShot - http://i.imgur.com/4UxvPKo.jpg
5th ScreenShot - http://i.imgur.com/IDJbPs3.jpg

VIDEO :

Right now, I need the latest strides for BlackShot.
This is because the strides for BlackShot has changed.
I am unable to find settexture color on Rayne, Emily, Marine, Isabelle, Nina, Sniper Mantis.
Anybody who can get the strides of those ^ for me will be a beta tester for this hack.
I want the strides of the player hands too.
These are the strides I have ATM.
Code:
32 => creates a box around players
28 => the whole map
36 => square under the players
40 => my gun
56 => my player //unknown stride now
60 => all players head + backpack
72 => all players chams
68 => all players faces
48 => little help-man
Stride credits to Geecko & me.

To those who can find the strides, feel free to PM me
If you need my skype, PM me too.
I read all my PMs.

====================EDIT==================
I found the model rec for emily's hat and head as well as mp5, awp.
STILL NEED STRIDES.
ALSO FOUND OUT model rec for travis bag. Meaning I can wall travis fully now. Even with rudolph suit
do you need my help or not ? .
Quote Originally Posted by azlieda94 View Post
do you need my help or not ? .
Yes. Is there a way to contact you ?
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Yes. Is there a way to contact you ?
i pm you my skype or Facebook and i already pm you my blackshot id and password which is got e-mail and phone number since i will not online untill monday .
Hope you release it
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Okay guys, I'm officially back.
May i help you, i have already got it.
how to make the hack i dont know and i dont understant D3D. can you explain and make video
Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?