QuestionYour Browser

PollWhat internet browser do you use?
Internet Explorer 4% · 4
Mozilla Firefox 18% · 17
Google Chrome 74% · 69
Other3% · 3
93 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
Your Browser
What browser do you use?
This has probably been asked here many times. I thought I'd ask again.

I love Chrome.
I also use Chrome.
​Chrome and always Chrome.
Chrome. Just way too efficient to switch over to anything else.
Ew, Chrome. Nothing but errors and text typing backwards for myself. I use Opera and FireFox when the page isn't being displayed properly in Opera.
i use chrome but clicked ie by mistake
I like i.e but chrome is more efficient by ALOT.
I use Chrome.
I mostly use FF and Chrome. I am worried a bit about chrome, it's share of users just keeps increasing, and when companies do not care about competition any more, they tend to to stupid things.
Ch-Ch-Chorome, no i just kidding, Chrome FTW!
Chrome and sometimes Opera !
I use IE i'm too lazy to switch to chrome.
fire fox i don't want to change to chrome
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?