QuestionYour Browser

PollWhat internet browser do you use?
Internet Explorer 4% · 4
Mozilla Firefox 18% · 17
Google Chrome 74% · 69
Other3% · 3
93 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5
3 People using IE /fp .
I prefer either Firefox or Chrome, Chrome is cool because you can get addons and themes
Quote Originally Posted by AegisMystic View Post
I prefer either Firefox or Chrome, Chrome is cool because you can get addons and themes
Same but the same applies to Firefox as well.
I like chrome
CHROME FTW!!!
Chrome-logo-2011-03-16.jpg28 KB · 2 downloads
The hell would be the "Other"?
Chrome.
Firefox, Too lazy to switch to chrome.
People that use IE should feel bad.
Nothing else but Chrome
Ew why is Internet Explorer still on the list, its so slow and stuff
Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?