QuestionYour Browser

PollWhat internet browser do you use?
Internet Explorer 4% · 4
Mozilla Firefox 18% · 17
Google Chrome 74% · 69
Other3% · 3
93 votes · poll closed
Posts 61–73 of 73 · Page 5 of 5
IE and Firefox
Anybody actually tried using maxthon browser? I'm sticking with chrome but I heard that it performs better than chrome.. at least in benchmarks.
Also use Chrome , it's the best one ! Also with my cellphone , so i can have my favorites that i have on my pc on my phone !
Chrome, Please kill me if i ever use IE...
Chrome, even tho im a bit paranoied of feeding google more than I'm already doing haha
Chrome of course .
Chrome as well, even if I have to use FF i have it sent to chrome appearance
Can't believe this thread's still going xD
Looks like Chrome is really popular.
Opera and chrome but mainly Opera
Chrome. I used to use Firefox but I found Chrome fits all my needs.
Aurora FTW !
Posts 61–73 of 73 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?