QuestionYour Browser

PollWhat internet browser do you use?
Internet Explorer 4% · 4
Mozilla Firefox 18% · 17
Google Chrome 74% · 69
Other3% · 3
93 votes · poll closed
Posts 46–60 of 73 · Page 4 of 5
Google Chrome Forever!! I don't know when I am using IE, it always hangs and goes not responding ._.'
FireFox is sluggish as hell and that's why I love it. My CPU says fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!
Chrome all day,

can't be arsed to use IE, like everybody who actually uses computers alot,
might as well use firefox, but yh, i use chrome.
Google chrome
chrome - masterbrowswer
I have FireFox and Chrome, but for a shitty computer Chrome seems to work best...
Google Chrome is the Best for me
Mozilla <3 <3 <3 <3 !!!
I definitely use Mozilla. I'm surprised there's actually a number of people who use Internet Explorer.
Internet explorer
I Like Mozilla And Chrome! I Don't Understand i use Chrome For Downloads much faster Mozilla For Music/Videos/Movies !
Chrome Forever <3
Google chrome all the way .
Posts 46–60 of 73 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?