Hidden map?

Posts 76–88 of 88 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
Looks like the Desert map they have in Soldier Front, no?
yeh and that ladder bit is there but no palm tree

some asian dude go check asian version
probley future map
Yeah, Nexon GM;s Might Play This Game/Map

Lolz
file:///D:/Games/Berkz%20Games%202/skullz.png
lol its probably a GM only map... Hey anyone here a nexon GM?
I'm not sure but I saw the same image on Warrock Philippines ^^ maybe they'll copy this map? or maybe I'm wrong... [sorry for my bad english xD]
cool find
prob a new map for october
than again there might be a special map
for haloween
Err, thats the template for every map.
it's unlikely that it would be a new map as it has been seen since beta, probably just to fill in the blankness? and opening the file: local disk\nexon\combat arms\game\WORLDS.rez leads you to a list of maps
dude i see this a bunch of times wen i enter a room and then lag.
Well, I heard it was something they'd call Rattlesnake. It was like Sand Hog. It's just like a default picture they use. It's old! Nice find
i asked it before on the nexon forum and they say its fireteam
That looks like the back alley in desert thunder...
Posts 76–88 of 88 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?