Hidden map?

Posts 61–75 of 88 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by doommach View Post
that might be some maps not released like i opened up the maps file and loooked inside and it says there are maps caled

WARHEAD
SANDHOG
PUMPJACK
OVERDOSE <<<quarantine map
COLDSEED
WAVERIDER
WAREHOUSE <<< showdown going by commen sense
TWOTOWERS
JUNK_FLEA <<< notice only map with underscroll and isnt a quarantine map
DEATHROOM
BRUSHWOOD
SNOWVALLEY
GRAYHAMMER
SANDHOG_CP1 <<< CP1?? wat does that mean new mode mad for sandhog? like the quarantine on diff maps
RATTLESNAKE
RAPIDSTREAM
WAREHOUSE_QRT <<< quarantine and is showdown as there isnt a showdown here and showdown only map with quarantin and isnt listed
TWOTOWERS_QRT << two towers quarantine obviously
Wow that's really interesting @_@ I agree with leo though I think SANDHOG_CP1 is desert thunder. But what is RAPIDSTREAM? Maybe my memory is failing or something, but I can't figure out which map that is
Quote Originally Posted by Duskly View Post
Wow that's really interesting @_@ I agree with leo though I think SANDHOG_CP1 is desert thunder. But what is RAPIDSTREAM? Maybe my memory is failing or something, but I can't figure out which map that is
i have a feeling the cp1 is campaign 1 kos i was unpacking sum stuff nad looking at the strings and saw a thing saying starting local server and ... saving game and all that think thier going to make single player campaign mode like halo
and thats just thier first campaign map a "beta" for campaign and rapid stream is probably a map where you could swim and was in beta or a map only gms play
Quote Originally Posted by doommach View Post
i have a feeling the cp1 is campaign 1 kos i was unpacking sum stuff nad looking at the strings and saw a thing saying starting local server and ... saving game and all that think thier going to make single player campaign mode like halo
and thats just thier first campaign map a "beta" for campaign and rapid stream is probably a map where you could swim and was in beta or a map only gms play
Rapid stream was never in beta. I played beta and we only had a few maps.
Oh and by the way, that map looks like the Desert Thunder map, but although I've never seen it, and the quality of that picture, it looks fake.
i've been playing around with the files in WORLDS.rez i changed rattlesnake into rapidstream and hope that i could explore it

didnt get to try as the servers are down
wow you can experiement with them? Cool ill try that out never actually messed with my combat arms files
Kinda looks like COD4 Nice find!
That is probly some beta map.
yes, I've seen it too and wondered. Never tied to take a screenshot though. Nice work.
it looks a bit like one of the levels on Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory... anyone else think so?

Good thinking, leothelion, let us know if you get it to work! I might try that...
I don't really see how switching up the map files and then attempting to play them would work, since I'm pretty sure something like that is server sided =o If it does though that would be the bees knees. =D

@Slipknot What maps were in beta? Were they different ones that we currently have? And there's no way that picture is fake, because I see it too when I lag into a room o.o

I'm not that smart at other versions of this game, but does korea or some eastern part of the world get content before the U.S.? Maybe then we could figure out what the CP1 is or RAPIDSTREAM. x.x
Kinda looks like Sand Hog and Desert Thunder. More of Desert Thunder though.
They should have more maps, that are big, like Snow Valley, or Two Towers.
Quarantine sucks.
Looks like the Desert map they have in Soldier Front, no?
Yeah this has been happening me 2 when i lagg and leave. True it is preety beast maybe it could be the best map xD.
Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
Yeah this has been happening me 2 when i lagg and leave. True it is preety beast maybe it could be the best map xD.
andrey6300"88" haha!
Quote Originally Posted by mongoose5697 View Post
nice find dude they might realese it this september
dude it's been showing that since Beta
well apperently the next possible map that is gonna be released is called rapidstream. geez i wish some1 can make a bypass so maybe i can try a value edit
Posts 61–75 of 88 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us