Hidden map?
this been happening since they released fireteam
Only people with some what slow pc's see it
I seen it all the time when I played.
I seen it all the time when I played.OMFG!!! I cant see the screenie!!!
I wanna see it!!! >.<
I wanna see it!!! >.<
omfg!!! I cant see the freakin screenie!! it doesnt load in my screen...
may someone please send me the link to the image??
I really wanna see it D=
EDIT: Awww man...sorry for double posting... the page wasnt working and I edited my post and pressed "post quick reply" button again =S
Mods/minions delete one of my posts if you want
EDIT2: About the image url... nevermind... I found it already
may someone please send me the link to the image??
I really wanna see it D=
EDIT: Awww man...sorry for double posting... the page wasnt working and I edited my post and pressed "post quick reply" button again =S
Mods/minions delete one of my posts if you want
EDIT2: About the image url... nevermind... I found it already
sand hog or desert thunder.
Weird.......

man its probably sand hog's extension
u guyz r frigin noobs
thats the fireteam map
fuk me u nubz
thats the fireteam map
fuk me u nubz
wow r u blind? DesertThunder looks nothing like that. The colour of the buildings are actually more of sand colour.
The map only appears when ur internet is lagging.
The map only appears when ur internet is lagging.

that might be some maps not released like i opened up the maps file and loooked inside and it says there are maps caled
WARHEAD
SANDHOG
PUMPJACK
OVERDOSE <<<quarantine map
COLDSEED
WAVERIDER
WAREHOUSE <<< showdown going by commen sense
TWOTOWERS
JUNK_FLEA <<< notice only map with underscroll and isnt a quarantine map
DEATHROOM
BRUSHWOOD
SNOWVALLEY
GRAYHAMMER
SANDHOG_CP1 <<< CP1?? wat does that mean new mode mad for sandhog? like the quarantine on diff maps
RATTLESNAKE
RAPIDSTREAM
WAREHOUSE_QRT <<< quarantine and is showdown as there isnt a showdown here and showdown only map with quarantin and isnt listed
TWOTOWERS_QRT << two towers quarantine obviously
WARHEAD
SANDHOG
PUMPJACK
OVERDOSE <<<quarantine map
COLDSEED
WAVERIDER
WAREHOUSE <<< showdown going by commen sense
TWOTOWERS
JUNK_FLEA <<< notice only map with underscroll and isnt a quarantine map
DEATHROOM
BRUSHWOOD
SNOWVALLEY
GRAYHAMMER
SANDHOG_CP1 <<< CP1?? wat does that mean new mode mad for sandhog? like the quarantine on diff maps
RATTLESNAKE
RAPIDSTREAM
WAREHOUSE_QRT <<< quarantine and is showdown as there isnt a showdown here and showdown only map with quarantin and isnt listed
TWOTOWERS_QRT << two towers quarantine obviously
thats what i did except i didnt kno showdown was werehouse
cp1 maybe coop player 1? deserthunder?
cp1 maybe coop player 1? deserthunder?
This thread is closed for replies.
