CoolHyperDerP 3.7 (aka HiddenProjectTrainer)

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
doesn't log in to any of my accounts i think it might be fake 0_0
Quote Originally Posted by pmaster10 View Post
doesn't log in to any of my accounts i think it might be fake 0_0
Well it works perfectly for me
Proof:
Quote Originally Posted by Boysrockin View Post

Well it works perfectly for me
Proof:
Post images using Imgur and paste the image code instead of trying to upload pictures directly to MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


Post images using Imgur and paste the image code instead of trying to upload pictures directly to MPGH.
Doesn't matter now because I approved it. LQ picture
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Doesn't matter now because I approved it. LQ picture
Funny. We even block our usernames on Private Servers. This is good.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


Funny. We even block our usernames on Private Servers. This is good.
Just taking precautions
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


Funny. We even block our usernames on Private Servers. This is good.
Oh no! There are HP spies around here!
There actually are -_- (Rin, Chibizs, etc)
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Doesn't matter now because I approved it. LQ picture
What does LQ mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
What does LQ mean?
Low Quality.
Quote Originally Posted by Kent Tailocad View Post
Low Quality.
oh...
i didnt know that xD
i'v got it now. nice release
Quote Originally Posted by coralx View Post
i'v got it now. nice release
Thats nice, but what have you gotten?
Great job.. possibly add nulgath items bot?
Quote Originally Posted by ap0. View Post
Great job.. possibly add nulgath items bot?
sorry I can't figure out the drops xD
HP is more secure than AQW lol
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
sorry I can't figure out the drops xD
HP is more secure than AQW lol
Lol :'( I told you how you can do it but your lazy..... Ohhhh so lazy xD
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?