CoolHyperDerP 3.7 (aka HiddenProjectTrainer)

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
sorry I can't figure out the drops xD
HP is more secure than AQW lol
I have to hit accept drop then discard
Quote Originally Posted by ap0. View Post
I have to hit accept drop then discard
what are you talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
what are you talking about?
If I accept the drops, then they don't go away (unless it's the 1st drop)
So I have to accept the drop, which gives me the item, then cancel the same drop afterwards to get rid of the popup.
Quote Originally Posted by ap0. View Post
If I accept the drops, then they don't go away (unless it's the 1st drop)
So I have to accept the drop, which gives me the item, then cancel the same drop afterwards to get rid of the popup.
If they are drops of 3 or more it is a bit buggy but 2 drops should work fine. :v
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
If they are drops of 3 or more it is a bit buggy but 2 drops should work fine. :v
nah to me 2 drops are just as buggy
You should really fix it
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
nah to me 2 drops are just as buggy
You should really fix it
2 drops have always worked fine for me O.o
@Gio @Rance-Sama This thread is outdated. Where be the Minions O.o Has gruu got you?
..awesomeer ,sir can u add a lag killer in the trainer??
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Lol :'( I told you how you can do it but your lazy..... Ohhhh so lazy xD
The trainer doesnt recognize the drop
Next release i might just set a timer like you told me to

Quote Originally Posted by jamir05 View Post
..awesomeer ,sir can u add a lag killer in the trainer??
sure, ill work on it after the drops
..thanks pressed
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?