ExclamationHow to create a trainer ? source code revealed

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
How to create a trainer ? source code revealed
Hello everyone, i'll show you how to create a trainer with VB.NET and reveal the code of my software ( at the end ) : Extinction [II] Trainer

#1 : First of all download the file in the attachment. ( All credits to Master131 )
Virus Scans here : #1 - #2

#2 : Open Visual Studio or Visual Basic and add an existing item, select Memory.vb downloaded previously.





#3 : Put a Textbox and a button



#4 : Double Clic on the button and put this code :



14081D994 is the adress as Float for Jump Height ( Single )
1403744FC is the adress as Integer for Players Speed ( 4 Byte )

( Single = Float )
( Integer = 4 Bytes / 8 Bytes )
( Short = 2 Bytes )
( Byte = Byte )

To know if the adress is a Byte / Short / Integer or Single open a CE table and see :

( as you can see, Jump height adress is a Float )




So the previous code will write a value ( Textbox ) to 14081D994 as Float.



With this code, when i'll clic on the button, Jump Height value will be the textbox
Exemple : On the textbox, i write
1000 = Super Jump
39 = Default

You can download my source in the attachment ! bye all !
oh and sorry for my english !
Virus Scan for source : #1 - #2
Memory Module_mpgh.net.zip2 KB · 178 downloads Clean
Extinction Source Aero_mpgh.net.zip272 KB · 175 downloads 1/48 malicious
//Approved
Thanks for This, Maybe this is my chance to get my foot in the door to start learning
not bad i like it good job
Was going to say this was master131 memory class but see you give credits so + rep for that

The problem many are having is the way they set up their project in the first place, I have not downloaded / tried the source but was interested in the memory module to see how it compared to others but then realised it was masters.

I would assume your source gives many a template to work from but I do hope they learn from it as most copy / paste

I will admit I used many sites to copy / paste but took time to learn what each bit did and why it did that

My memory class is an adaptation of @Jorndel old 32bit memory class, I have made massive changes / adaptations and improved over time
@master131 looks more efficient than many I have seen but I am more of a "I will use what works for me" type of guy.

So download this and learn how it works and evolve from it .
Just an FYI, an Integer is not 8 bytes, it's only 4. A Long is 8 bytes.
I keep on getting issues with, Return WriteMemory(New IntPtr(address), value), and it's giving me, "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow." even when I'm doing it the exact same way you did in the coding.
Quote Originally Posted by andys365 View Post
I keep on getting issues with, Return WriteMemory(New IntPtr(address), value), and it's giving me, "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow." even when I'm doing it the exact same way you did in the coding.
You didn't compile it as 64 bit app.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
You didn't compile it as 64 bit app.
I figured that part out, but I don't understand why building his program works perfectly fine, while mine doesn't. I checked the build properties for his and nothing was under 64 bit...
Very nice but try to make a utube video explaining everything
why don't guy's try to learn it yourself rather then trying to get spoon-fed more ?
Oh btw : to fix this error : "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow."

uncheck " prefer 32 bits "

Target CPU: x64
Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
Target CPU: x64
Yeah but you can't use 32 bits theme with x64..
iw6mp64_ship.exe+44BF1D5 how do i use this in my code?
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?