ExclamationHow to create a trainer ? source code revealed

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by NooR123 View Post
iw6mp64_ship.exe+44BF1D5 how do i use this in my code?
Add " 14 "

==> 1444BF1D5
Quote Originally Posted by KingX735 View Post
Add " 14 "

==> 1444BF1D5
Thanks bro worked!
Quote Originally Posted by NooR123 View Post
iw6mp64_ship.exe+44BF1D5 how do i use this in my code?
To be a bit more informative;

iw6mp64_ship.exe is the base address for the game, for ghosts it's a static address (aka it doesn't change when restarting the game) and it's 0x140000000
so it does base address + 0x44BF1D5 -> 0x140000000 + 0x44BF1D5 = 0x1444BF1D5 (the actual address)

you can do the calculations manually in windows calculator (scientific, hex) or in CE or in your code.
Having issues with reading Strings, any help?
Quote Originally Posted by andys365 View Post
Having issues with reading Strings, any help?
Can you specify what kind of issuses ?
Quote Originally Posted by andys365 View Post
Having issues with reading Strings, any help?
To read a string, use this code

Code:
TextBox1.Text = ReadMemory(Of String)(CLng(&H1444BF1D5), 10, False)
It should work.
Please give credits to Master131 and me if you use it.
Quote Originally Posted by KingX735 View Post
To read a string, use this code

Code:
TextBox1.Text = ReadMemory(Of String)(CLng(&H1444BF1D5), 10, False)
It should work.
Please give credits to Master131 and me if you use it.
We solved that 1 hour ago on the Skype + why do you use CLng ? It works fine without it.
Thanks you King it's really awesome contribution, but i have a question what is the skin you use for your tools .

I search it but nothing i don't find the skin :/.
Quote Originally Posted by nectum93 View Post
Thanks you King it's really awesome contribution, but i have a question what is the skin you use for your tools .

I search it but nothing i don't find the skin :/.
Chrome theme / Flat UI theme
King I have a quick question, when I put this line of code in after the Button1.click, WriteMemory(Of Byte)(CLng(&H1444CC28C), 1) The player's camo would be changed to snow, correct? I have the addresses right, but I'm not sure if the code is right.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
King I have a quick question, when I put this line of code in after the Button1.click, WriteMemory(Of Byte)(CLng(&H1444CC28C), 1) The player's camo would be changed to snow, correct? I have the addresses right, but I'm not sure if the code is right.
Yes, but (Clng() is optionnal.

So : WriteMemory(Of Byte)(CLng(&H1444CC28C), 1)

Or : WriteMemory(Of Byte)(&H1444CC28C, 1)
Quote Originally Posted by KingX735 View Post
Yes, but (Clng() is optionnal.

So : WriteMemory(Of Byte)(CLng(&H1444CC28C), 1)

Or : WriteMemory(Of Byte)(&H1444CC28C, 1)
Okay thank you, sorry for the nooby question. I've never coded a mod, I've only coded runescape private servers.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us