Storm

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Storm

I've saw this video over a year ago but I've never shared it with MPGH so I might as well do that now :3
And yeah you'll probably need to use Google translate unless your'e Aborted :P
Goddamn hippies!
Because, Science!

It's brilliant.
​I've ran in to many an ignorant hippy in my time.
Science lol.. science is good but too much is bad :P
Quote Originally Posted by xXwhitepandaXx View Post
Science lol.. science is good but too much is bad :P
Science is LIFE my dear sir.
This video can also be applied to first year college students.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
This video can also be applied to first year college students.
Like those kids that take Pysch 101 and then think they're experts on cognition.
overthinking is the next step in human evolution
damn its from 2013
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?