Trainer or "bot"?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Trainer or "bot"?
Hey everyone, I'm new to GC and it seems to be a pretty simple game. Arrow keys to move, Z to attack. A-S-D for ultimate ability's. Q health pot W mana pot.
I'm wondering if there's a trainer or a bot out there that will run the same stage(s) over and over for the exp/items?
Thanks in advance for any feedback!!
there isnt any on this site
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
there isnt any on this site
That sucks.. Any way you could tell me without links? Possibly a forum name or program name via msg?
Quote Originally Posted by Last Angel View Post
That sucks.. Any way you could tell me without links? Possibly a forum name or program name via msg?
that is not allowed
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


that is not allowed
Posting links is not allowed, names is fine though? Not like a forum name, but the program name. Ex: Blablas GCNA trainer?
Quote Originally Posted by Last Angel View Post
Posting links is not allowed, names is fine though? Not like a forum name, but the program name. Ex: Blablas GCNA trainer?
i dont really know any i play legit
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


i dont really know any i play legit
I do too, for now.
Quote Originally Posted by Last Angel View Post
I do too, for now.
add me on skype abod.kade
I actually just started playing I'm only level 12 myself. I might try to code a hack later on, no promises though.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I actually just started playing I'm only level 12 myself. I might try to code a hack later on, no promises though.
I'm open for beta testing!
I'm down for beta testing as well!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?