PatchedAVA - uav hack

Posts 61–75 of 104 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by riccardo111 View Post
error : Couldn't retrive ingame pointer
yes we know -_- everyone here get the same error!
I need a injeto please help
Quote Originally Posted by jogoo View Post
I need a gun please help
u need to post this somewhere else
I do not understand you post Hack and explains how you work how you run it? With everyone here get the same error error: Couldn't retrive ingame pointer
Quote Originally Posted by haim855 View Post
I do not understand you post Hack and explains how you work how you run it? With everyone here get the same error error: Couldn't retrive ingame pointer
It probably needs a better injector.
He did say that he was using a private injector which made the hack work.
Its the injector failing guys...
Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Its the injector failing guys...

We know it was not able to block everything detected

Why do not you publish your injector or build one passed
liar... ahue.
Well wait clearance new injector ..Powered UAV Hack working alone after injection should not click on anything?
Quote Originally Posted by joyrobert View Post
Wtf is all this spam dog... I think its not problem about detected injector its problem about wrong pointer or old pointer
active key ? uav ? Tell someone you running
Posts 61–75 of 104 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?