PatchedAVA - uav hack

Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
AVA - uav hack
Hi guys,

I am glad to release the new UAV.dll.

Instructions:
1. Inject the dll
2. Enjoy

Injector:
-ATM (12/27/2013) there are no working Injectors at the forum. I would love to share mine but my friend who coded it wont let me!

Work to do:
- It is not working properly yet, people who join later in your game will not be marked. U can fix this issue with re-injecting the dll!

Works on:
-Windows XP (tested on 32bit only)
-Windows Vista (64/32Bit)
-Windows 7 (64/32Bit)
Windows 8 not tested yet.

Screenshot:
-Gyazo
ⓘ


Virusscans:
-VirusTotalⓘ
-Jottiⓘ

Enjoy guys!

UAV.dll_mpgh.net.rar57 KB · 1,608 downloads 9/51 malicious
Nice Release (y)
Once it's approved, how do we 'inject' it into the game?
with injector !!
Quote Originally Posted by cameron0242 View Post
Once it's approved, how do we 'inject' it into the game?
With a injector.
Wait where the fuck do I find this injector? Give uss a little hand there mate.. maybe a link? mr.gamestore.
Quote Originally Posted by mrn1nja View Post
Wait where the fuck do I find this injector? Give uss a little hand there mate.. maybe a link? mr.gamestore.
Check in the tools section :P
Quote Originally Posted by mrn1nja View Post
Wait where the fuck do I find this injector? Give uss a little hand there mate.. maybe a link? mr.gamestore.
This is the main problem, we don't have an injector. My mate coded an injector for me which i may not share. As far as I know all of the Injectors on this forum are outdated. Please do not spamm once its approved that its detected since a dll is not making the message pop-up, its the injector. If anyone finds a working injector pls be so polite to share it !
Quote Originally Posted by lostinmusic1 View Post
Check in the tools section :P
These injectors wont work sir !
and the injectors work fine for me last time i used i forgot when :P
i didn't check all the comments before i wrote down the comment
but still really nice hack
ok sorry
Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?