PatchedAVA - uav hack

Posts 16–30 of 104 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by oxvilis007 View Post
give link tu use
Google................
@Lilly, thanks for the wonderful release. I hope you'll keep updating it and improving it. I shall try to make an injector tomorrow since it's midnight here. Cheers buddy.
Quote Originally Posted by hemocool View Post
but still really nice hack
Don't spamm or you get banned is what written under your outline tekst or whatever it's called, and here you are spamming..
Quote Originally Posted by mrn1nja View Post
Don't spamm or you get banned is what written under your outline tekst or whatever it's called, and here you are spamming..
dude can u shut up i was trying to help u and your a B**** :P
Quote Originally Posted by hemocool View Post
dude can u shut up i was trying to help u and your a B**** :P
It is true you were spamming the thread, u posted 5 posts instead of editing your first. Sorry, but i had to report it and i just asked the minions to remove your posts. And please don't insult other players in my thread, Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
It is true you were spamming the thread, u posted 5 posts instead of editing your first. Sorry, but i had to report it and i just asked the minions to remove your posts. And please don't insult other players in my thread, Thanks!
ok and sorry for spamming
Can som1 approve this? I just got a injector, I'ma try this out.
Looks good thanks for your hard work man, hope to see more
btw I'm pretty sure extreme injector v2.1 should work fine.. been using it for over a year and its never been outdated/detected but idk..
Quote Originally Posted by xhevanlyx View Post
Looks good thanks for your hard work man, hope to see more
btw I'm pretty sure extreme injector v2.1 should work fine.. been using it for over a year and its never been outdated/detected but idk..
I am aware of that but since the resent Xmas update aeria' s gift to the hackers was to patch all the working Injectors. Thanks for the suggestion though !
it looks amazing impressive work GameStore can't wait for approval
nice release... hopefully this gets approved here soon. also about the injectors extreme inject does not work it get detected as soon as ava opens has not worked for awhile now... I tried the goku injector today in the injectors & muliti tools section AVA seems to start up fine with that one didn't try to inject with it though but I can verify that the game will start with that injector running so give it a try when this gets approved
Does injector gadget work? :I
Quote Originally Posted by ReMastered View Post
Does injector gadget work? :I
I Tried that one awhile ago & I belive it's detected but I tested three of them today only one that didn't get detected while it was running was the goku injector in the injectors/multi tools section it came out after the x-mas patch so give it a try not sure how well it injects though
Posts 16–30 of 104 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?