QuestionWhat should I do in KQW?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
What should I do in KQW?
I finally got 1 billion gp in KQW and don't know what to do what would you guys do?
Buy random clothers and show them off
I like the way you think :P
troll they will love you
what is the link for KQW?
Whats GP anyways?
I have 1 Billion GOLD too, if that's what you mean...
Plus I'm lvl 999 :P
what the lumps is KQW? lol.
Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz66 View Post
what the lumps is KQW? lol.
KQW Balance is an AQW Private Server
Pretty boring server. Stopped playing there.
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Pretty boring server. Stopped playing there.
Ya, I only bot on it :P
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?