ExclamationPatchedAVA Public Hack v1.6

Posts 196–210 of 491 · Page 14 of 33
Quote Originally Posted by arthordieux2 View Post
PLeeeeaaase ... don't use this hack on the public channel ... he destroy ava
LMAO.. it has to work for the masses to destroy the pvp rooms, but this is not an issue since Neox hacks do not work for most of us. I think AVA is safe.

Now.. I am seeing some private hacks, but even the pay hacks are down right now. Go look at the unreal BoT hack.. their buy page shows XIGNCODE status as updating, It has been like that for over a month. Even Unreal is having issues and that dude is a fricking legend.

I digress.. as of now it is resolved.. CYA
idid like u say guys in comment and when i login i get this error and game no open after i write id-pw please help :/
I can just change my name not any functions, What is wrong ?
Is it detected? I get disconected every time...
yes detected hack ;/ fk
No its not... working just fine for me
Quote Originally Posted by troben View Post
yes detected hack ;/ fk
don't work on windows 8.1.. i've tried the compatibility mode with win7 and with xp sp3 and nothing appears ç_ç
name changer is working but super weapon doesn't work.

what's the probleme please?
Quote Originally Posted by ifk.amay View Post
name changer is working but super weapon doesn't work.

what's the probleme please?
I had same problem only name changer worked.. i found a way to get it working.. if you play AVA on steam then use this tutorial to get the hack working for you..
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...eam-users.html
I cant find Xhunter1 can someone help?
Quote Originally Posted by Buster3222 View Post
I cant find Xhunter1 can someone help?
Watch the video Neox. has on here it will show you how to remove xhunter1.. its not that hard your going to need process hacker 2.. so google that
name changer is working but super weapon doesn't work.

what's the probleme please?

How to fix it pls ?
Quote Originally Posted by natnoppol View Post
name changer is working but super weapon doesn't work.

what's the probleme please?

How to fix it pls ?
I had same problem at first when 1.5 first came out found out I had a problem with my .DLL I downloaded the ones I needed put them in the right spot & his new hacks have worked just fine ever since .. pretty sure that a lot of you are having this problem where only name changer works try updating your .dll if you want the names of the newest .dll I have added meassage me I will let you know where to get them..
You cant fix...Let's wait for a fast update from Neox...Let us Hope...He does it quickly...Hope...
Posts 196–210 of 491 · Page 14 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?