Herro ^-^

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Herro ^-^
Hello ^-^
I'm new at MPGH. My name is Nehir. I'm 19. I am playing games named S4League, CrossFire and MicroVolts. I also know some coding skills with AutoIT, Visual Basic. Didn't have enough time for C++ and C#. D;
Quote Originally Posted by Bunny*-* View Post
Hello ^-^
I'm new at MPGH. My name is Nehir. I'm 19. I am playing games named S4League, CrossFire and MicroVolts. I also know some coding skills with AutoIT, Visual Basic. Didn't have enough time for C++ and C#. D;
Welcome to MPGH. If you want to PM me your CF IGN we can play CF together someday lol
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Welcome to MPGH. If you want to PM me your CF IGN we can play CF together someday lol
Actually i was playing CrossFire about 4-5 months ago... D:
Quote Originally Posted by Bunny*-* View Post
Actually i was playing CrossFire about 4-5 months ago... D:
Are you playing any other games right now?
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Are you playing any other games right now?
S4League~~ :3
Quote Originally Posted by Bunny*-* View Post
S4League~~ :3
Whats your summoner name? Maybe we can duo sometime lol.
hi lets creat again the microvolts surge section....many people waiting for ...
Ya welcome to da forums!
Sup man. Welcome to MPGH.

Hope you enjoy.
Welcome to the forums, man. Have fun :P
Welcome to MPGH!
welcome enjoy your stay
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us