WTB[WEST] BUYING NX CODES 50m for 10k 125m for 25k

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[WEST] BUYING NX CODES 50m for 10k 125m for 25k
Hi guys!

I'm Currently looking for some nx sellers on the Vindictus west server as I'm currently in the process of moving back to the Australian server and since there's no way to transfer the gear I've accumulated I thought it'd be a great idea to get nx in its stead! Please contact me if you're interested by posting below or contacting me in game or via skype! I would also prefer it if you would go first, if there are any doubts we can use a middleman!

Ign - TwinDestiny

Skype: PatrickOng17
Just bought 10knx off Trucifer (ingame name) He can vouch for me!

Skype:yoshimaru123
Still got 400m left guyz! Please add me on skype if interested!
Still buying 400m worth of nx! Comon guyz!
Sorry, took me a while to find my account LOL.

Legit trader, I gave him the code first and he gave me the money straight after.
No money left! Bought all from jtvgeo trustworthy seller!
thank you.
bump. still selling
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?