this shit just crashes it like the other one anyway. but thanks if you did edit soemthing at least you tried
[Updated] Speed Hack
wow ! dude @list give give credit !
this should be already closed
/close. Cmon mods this is NeverBorns work and he changed the names and everything. ITS THE SAME HACK.
/close. Cmon mods this is NeverBorns work and he changed the names and everything. ITS THE SAME HACK.
Honestly the other speedhack never worked for me and I just got back from trying this one and I never DC'd so whatever change was made had to have done the trick. And yes there had to have been a change made.
This works fine and thanks for the update or working hack cause it's all I use as the updated "chams" I've tried just crash and d/c me, this speed hack does not so I bought a heavy vest for a week and use 1.3 speed with a 50 timeout wait and its golden, then, I turn it up to 1.4 after a couple games.
No chams so its hard but I need the pratice but Fireteam you own I am just winning tons of elite shamnus 86th clear til I had to go get some pills, heh... anyways with the heavy vest and 1.3 speed you don't get kicked and you still are faster than light vest or near that speed with combat beanie, you can fire the mp5a4 fast as hell and Thank You sir for this.
It works fine for me just run it as admin, set your compatiblity on Windows 2000 as I said, I am running Windows Vista Home Premium - Service Pack 1 (6.0.6001) FYI.
No chams so its hard but I need the pratice but Fireteam you own I am just winning tons of elite shamnus 86th clear til I had to go get some pills, heh... anyways with the heavy vest and 1.3 speed you don't get kicked and you still are faster than light vest or near that speed with combat beanie, you can fire the mp5a4 fast as hell and Thank You sir for this.
It works fine for me just run it as admin, set your compatiblity on Windows 2000 as I said, I am running Windows Vista Home Premium - Service Pack 1 (6.0.6001) FYI.
That work for vista?
lol. I'll check it myself. NBspeedhack never worked for me (dam you NBproduction). i hope this bypass works fine uU
Yeah just crashes like any other fail hack.
Hehehe :P If it doesnt work for you.. TOO BAD.... It works for me... i use xp and changed the window compatibility mode to window 2000 and it works fine if you put the speed under 1.5.... or else it will get detected. 

lols ppl
we all get it already
it's the same hack and he didnt give credit
well
no no
thats pretty much pisses me off too XD
we all get it already
it's the same hack and he didnt give credit
well
no no
thats pretty much pisses me off too XD
so this does still work?
hm its not working - noob
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[update] speed hackSI 14 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsCombat Arms [Updated] Speed HackCH 22 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsUpdated Speed Hack 52 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsCrossfire Aimbot Hack and Speed Hacks 2010 UPDATED FEB!!TA 25 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAny working bypass for speed hack after 7/29/09 Update?
1
