Talking[Updated] Speed Hack

Posts 106–120 of 176 · Page 8 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by Jhonny23 View Post
hm its not working - noob
Well that's your problem because it works for us.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhonny23 View Post
hm its not working - noob
If it is not working for you, Too bad... cause it is working for me
PLEASE DONT COPY PEOPLE'S HACKS, NOOB!

AND ALSO, THESE ARE PATCHED LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO LOL

EDIT: I think it works for Vista Computers Only
Sorry for the Flaming. But Still. Don't Copy and Re-name People's Hacks and Say that they are "updated" When they aren't

Thanks Everyone.

Goodbye. LOL

Trunky
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
PLEASE DONT COPY PEOPLE'S HACKS, NOOB!

AND ALSO, THESE ARE PATCHED LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO LOL

EDIT: I think it works for Vista Computers Only
Sorry for the Flaming. But Still. Don't Copy and Re-name People's Hacks and Say that they are "updated" When they aren't

Thanks Everyone.

Goodbye. LOL

Trunky
Noob The speedhack never quit working for me and i have XP
And did you happen to examine the code difference it wasnt anything major but it is changed
It's works for me O.o
there isnt even a deifference
It DC'ed at start up for me dude.
Guys, this the same fucking same, i can make the title say dicksucking******s in 30 seconds with a resource editor.
I Think THese Hacks Have Been Pached Guys Im not Sure
um doesn't work d/c's me fully .
I think it only works for xp now I am still able to use the hack For those who cannot get it to work, TOO BAD~ well, thats all i want to say~ PEACE~
yea boy i got it to work! lol but d/c after 3 games =(
Quote Originally Posted by mikenesh5 View Post
yea boy i got it to work! lol but d/c after 3 games =(
don't put above 1.5 or else you will dc...and it will say Speed hack detected...1.499 is fast enough to pwn noobs After 3 games with 1.499, try speed 2 and sleeptime 8 (i think) it wont dc you..
Guys I think that the Darkbyte's speed hack will very soon be patched, because both me and some other dude redownloaded CA and it was patched. It wasn't patched before we redownloaded it, then it was after. Perhaps they just haven't patched it yet. If I were you guys, don't redownload CA.
Posts 106–120 of 176 · Page 8 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us