irl Career Path

Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5
More info from an anonymous user:

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
@donran is mah transgender cutie <3
Well shit, didn't see that coming.
10/10 best biography ever read.
Quote Originally Posted by Zaynecrisis View Post
here i come
I am 12 years old, and i mostly write A or B's in school.
I love programming and the Computer world is my life.
I was a Grey-Hat Hacker once now i am a White-Hat Hacker
I started Hacking / Coding when i got my first computer, when i was 4 years old.
I hacked my Brothers / Fathers computer and scared them, suddentley my father caught me hacking once, he was impressed that i could "Hack" when i was 4 years old, i mostly putted Trojans on their Computers to crack random passwords.
Then i decided to hack the computers of my friends (when i turned 6, i got a better computer) it was that day, when i realized: "Hacking is fun".
I wanted to hack something bigger, i hacked the computer's of my nightbour hood, and then my nightbour didn't know what was going on... and called the cops.
I was glad that i used proxy at that time.
When i turned 8 i wanted to use my Hacking Skill's to help closing secruity holes... I became a White-Hat Hacker.
My friend tested me, he created a crappy website with an database that i should hack.
I hacked it in minutes, it was fun for me, to hack.
But that one day, something bad happend.
I forgot to use a proxy, as my friend tested me, so the cops came to my house, and my parents didn't know anything.
I explained everything so the cops as to my Parents.
One of the cops said: "If you don't do anything illegal, it's good" (translated, im german)

There i am now.
Nothing more to say, my "hacking" / "coding" life, still coding, im Hacking not often anymore though.
"from goldcoder"


I remember when i was still in my moms vagina and i hacked my parents computer with my moms umbilical cord.
Now i am hacking the worlds top CIA, FBI, and google headquarters with just my toy microphone. they keep looking for me but i hide under a hotspot proxy with my computer

i had a top spot in google but i declined because i had better stuff to do. I would post some of my stuff like (god mode no clip 1 hit kill and duping) but i forgot how to do everything and anything because i hack too much stuff and i bought a new bugatti
Guise thes iz troo plis beeleav meh
Quote Originally Posted by Zaynecrisis View Post
Guise thes iz troo plis beeleav meh
LOL.
/10char
Quote Originally Posted by Zaynecrisis View Post
Guise thes iz troo plis beeleav meh
Umbillacle cords have an amazing 3tbps theoretical bandwidth allowing for some serious brute forcing.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Umbillacle cords have an amazing 3tbps theoretical bandwidth allowing for some serious brute forcing.
Yeah I know there crazy good right you can hack anything with them I ordered 4 yesterday got a special on them http://www.leebio.com/cord-blood-sin...onor-P405.html they have pretty good Pleural Fluid as well nothing cleans your screen better like that stuff also great cure for baldness and the herpes
Quote Originally Posted by drsandman View Post
Yeah I know there crazy good right you can hack anything with them I ordered 4 yesterday got a special on them http://www.leebio.com/cord-blood-sin...onor-P405.htmlⓘ they have pretty good Pleural Fluid as well nothing cleans your screen better like that stuff also great cure for baldness and the herpes
They sell.... Umbilical cords....
Quote Originally Posted by drsandman View Post
Yeah I know there crazy good right you can hack anything with them I ordered 4 yesterday got a special on them http://www.leebio.com/cord-blood-sin...onor-P405.html they have pretty good Pleural Fluid as well nothing cleans your screen better like that stuff also great cure for baldness and the herpes
Baldness? Should i make another Kalle joke?
Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoder View Post
here i come
I started Hacking / Coding when i got my first computer, when i was 4 years old.
I hacked my Brothers / Fathers computer and scared them, suddentley my father caught me hacking once, he was impressed that i could "Hack" when i was 4 years old, i mostly putted Trojans on their Computers to crack random passwords.
You hacked your brothers computer.... When you were 4??!!!


Quote Originally Posted by Zaynecrisis View Post
i had a top spot in google but i declined because i had better stuff to do. I would post some of my stuff like (god mode no clip 1 hit kill and duping) but i forgot how to do everything and anything because i hack too much stuff and i bought a new bugatti
Well. Obviously.
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
Baldness? Should i make another Kalle joke?
You can never have too much of those XD
And lovin the sig made LAWL long time!
Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post
They sell.... Umbilical cords....
Welcome to the internet bro, if you need a place to get cheap baby meat just let me know. We live in such a wonderful age that you can do just about anything XD....except play Rotmg....sniffle...
Quote Originally Posted by drsandman View Post
except play Rotmg....sniffle...
? it's a question
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
? it's a question
nice use of colour...very sneaky.....very sneaky indeed...-_- but are are you as sneaky as me :O !?
....I meant you can do anything in life...except play realm....cos it's down...I swear it was funny!! ....you so silly not to get it crazy! LAWL
Quote Originally Posted by drsandman View Post
anything in life
Anything... nope...
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Anything...
I was half expecting that "nope".
Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?