irl Career Path

Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoder View Post
I started Hacking / Coding when i got my first computer, when i was 4 years old.
Hey, bullshit's on the phone, calling me.
Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoder View Post
here i come
I am 12 years old, and i mostly write A or B's in school.
I love programming and the Computer world is my life.
I was a Grey-Hat Hacker once now i am a White-Hat Hacker
I started Hacking / Coding when i got my first computer, when i was 4 years old.
I hacked my Brothers / Fathers computer and scared them, suddentley my father caught me hacking once, he was impressed that i could "Hack" when i was 4 years old, i mostly putted Trojans on their Computers to crack random passwords.
Then i decided to hack the computers of my friends (when i turned 6, i got a better computer) it was that day, when i realized: "Hacking is fun".
I wanted to hack something bigger, i hacked the computer's of my nightbour hood, and then my nightbour didn't know what was going on... and called the cops.
I was glad that i used proxy at that time.
When i turned 8 i wanted to use my Hacking Skill's to help closing secruity holes... I became a White-Hat Hacker.
My friend tested me, he created a crappy website with an database that i should hack.
I hacked it in minutes, it was fun for me, to hack.
But that one day, something bad happend.
I forgot to use a proxy, as my friend tested me, so the cops came to my house, and my parents didn't know anything.
I explained everything so the cops as to my Parents.
One of the cops said: "If you don't do anything illegal, it's good" (translated, im german)

There i am now.
Nothing more to say, my "hacking" / "coding" life, still coding, im Hacking not often anymore though.
you sir are a liar LIAR
Quote Originally Posted by Zaynecrisis View Post
you sir are a liar LIAR
Don't accuse people just on your hypotesis. Even if he's description sounded fishy as hell (and sounds fishy as hell ), you can't call him a liar without any base.
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post



And you are 15? How do you even..
My father's friend is the Senior Account Manager at Google... They get paid more if they recommend someone that is good.
Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
My father's friend is the Senior Account Manager at Google... They get paid more if they recommend someone that is good.
Heh you wanna recommend me?
lol just kidding, but seriously kudos to you, having a placement in Google NYC all ready. Good luck dude!
Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoder View Post
here i come
I am 12 years old, and i mostly write A or B's in school.
I love programming and the Computer world is my life.
I was a Grey-Hat Hacker once now i am a White-Hat Hacker
I started Hacking / Coding when i got my first computer, when i was 4 years old.
I hacked my Brothers / Fathers computer and scared them, suddentley my father caught me hacking once, he was impressed that i could "Hack" when i was 4 years old, i mostly putted Trojans on their Computers to crack random passwords.
Then i decided to hack the computers of my friends (when i turned 6, i got a better computer) it was that day, when i realized: "Hacking is fun".
I wanted to hack something bigger, i hacked the computer's of my nightbour hood, and then my nightbour didn't know what was going on... and called the cops.
I was glad that i used proxy at that time.
When i turned 8 i wanted to use my Hacking Skill's to help closing secruity holes... I became a White-Hat Hacker.
My friend tested me, he created a crappy website with an database that i should hack.
I hacked it in minutes, it was fun for me, to hack.
But that one day, something bad happend.
I forgot to use a proxy, as my friend tested me, so the cops came to my house, and my parents didn't know anything.
I explained everything so the cops as to my Parents.
One of the cops said: "If you don't do anything illegal, it's good" (translated, im german)

There i am now.
Nothing more to say, my "hacking" / "coding" life, still coding, im Hacking not often anymore though.
If you claim to be programming at age 4, when people are still struggling to read at the age, then why does nobody ever see any of your work?
I'm 16 and i am studying electrical,computer,mechanical engineering.
I can code in java but I'm learning more because at the moment we are not learning shit from computer engineering because we covering the basics for the people that never touched a computer.I code when I'm bored and that's how i got about learning java.Working on other languages at the moment but nothing too much since I'm busy with studying and such.
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
Disagreed with Trapped, shitstorm incoming
Not this time, @donran is mah transgender cutie <3
I guess I should say something about me as well.

17, northern italian.
Classical (latin, ancient greek, medieval literature) studies course.
Not really interested in them, so not studying and not getting excellent grades, but whatever.
Programming since 2009, when I used to "code" in VB with VS2008.
Learning curve reached its peak in the period of time from last March to this day.
Currently programming in C and C++ (rarely), Go, C#, CLI, Haskell (really rarely), and probably some minor ones like PHP and such (HTML/CSS/JS are included here). I gotta say, for what I usually do (mostly servers, I like that stuff), Go is perfect. Its approach to the C10K issue is really cool (goroutines). Try it out if you have spare time.
Skinny. Too busy programming to go get fat.
Job already assigned as a telecommunications consultant/R&D.

I enjoy the most the path to the success than the success itself - e.g. I prefer programming stuff that isn't even useful, but has cool aspects from the programming point of view.
Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
Skinny. Too busy programming to go get fat.
This sentence is not right.
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


This sentence is not right.
False. You ever been sitting at your desk coding and all of the sudden it's like 4 hours later and you forgot to eat/just kept putting it off?
Regular occurrence for me in college
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
False. You ever been sitting at your desk coding and all of the sudden it's like 4 hours later and you forgot to eat/just kept putting it off?
Regular occurrence for me in college
Exactly this.
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
False. You ever been sitting at your desk coding and all of the sudden it's like 4 hours later and you forgot to eat/just kept putting it off?
Regular occurrence for me in college
Yeah, but after that you go to the kitchen, scream that there's nothing to eat, finally find something and eat the whole thing.

No?

I just want to precise that I'm not fat. But I eat a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


Yeah, but after that you go to the kitchen, scream that there's nothing to eat, finally find something and eat the whole thing.

No?

I just want to precise that I'm not fat. But I eat a lot.
You do go to the kitchen, there's nothing to eat since instead of going out for groceries you've been programming, you get disappointed, then you go back to the PC and continue programming.
here i come
I am 12 years old, and i mostly write A or B's in school.
I love programming and the Computer world is my life.
I was a Grey-Hat Hacker once now i am a White-Hat Hacker
I started Hacking / Coding when i got my first computer, when i was 4 years old.
I hacked my Brothers / Fathers computer and scared them, suddentley my father caught me hacking once, he was impressed that i could "Hack" when i was 4 years old, i mostly putted Trojans on their Computers to crack random passwords.
Then i decided to hack the computers of my friends (when i turned 6, i got a better computer) it was that day, when i realized: "Hacking is fun".
I wanted to hack something bigger, i hacked the computer's of my nightbour hood, and then my nightbour didn't know what was going on... and called the cops.
I was glad that i used proxy at that time.
When i turned 8 i wanted to use my Hacking Skill's to help closing secruity holes... I became a White-Hat Hacker.
My friend tested me, he created a crappy website with an database that i should hack.
I hacked it in minutes, it was fun for me, to hack.
But that one day, something bad happend.
I forgot to use a proxy, as my friend tested me, so the cops came to my house, and my parents didn't know anything.
I explained everything so the cops as to my Parents.
One of the cops said: "If you don't do anything illegal, it's good" (translated, im german)

There i am now.
Nothing more to say, my "hacking" / "coding" life, still coding, im Hacking not often anymore though.
"from goldcoder"


I remember when i was still in my moms vagina and i hacked my parents computer with my moms umbilical cord.
Now i am hacking the worlds top CIA, FBI, and google headquarters with just my toy microphone. they keep looking for me but i hide under a hotspot proxy with my computer
i had a top spot in google but i declined because i had better stuff to do. I would post some of my stuff like (god mode no clip 1 hit kill and duping) but i forgot how to do everything and anything because i hack too much stuff and i bought a new bugatti
Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?