Making Custom Userbars
B.
U.
M.
P.
U.
M.
P.
-.- please stop making "i'll make you a sig" threads. This whole section is for that. thanks.
He isnt making aload of theses its the same thread just gets bumped.
Background: 2
Colour: white and black.
Text: Ricky1337
second Text: MPGHs White Boi
Thanks.
Colour: white and black.
Text: Ricky1337
second Text: MPGHs White Boi
Thanks.
Mines the best because
1. It has my name
2. It says "I pwn Putas"
Which is absolutely true.
1. It has my name
2. It says "I pwn Putas"
Which is absolutely true.
1. Which Background : 2
2. Gradient Background Color : Sky Blue to White
3. Text Line 1 : I'm An Artwork
4. Text Line 2 : Zakurna
5. Text Line 3 :
Man Callenbs, ur like some userbar legend!
2. Gradient Background Color : Sky Blue to White
3. Text Line 1 : I'm An Artwork
4. Text Line 2 : Zakurna
5. Text Line 3 :
Man Callenbs, ur like some userbar legend!
Hey man can u make me one <3
1. Which Background : 1
2. Gradient Background Color : green with blue camera flashes
3. Text Line 1 : I'm Hunter
4. Text Line 2 : I see you
5. Text Line 3 : Your the prey
1. Which Background : 1
2. Gradient Background Color : green with blue camera flashes
3. Text Line 1 : I'm Hunter
4. Text Line 2 : I see you
5. Text Line 3 : Your the prey
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksHow to make an userbar 10 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionMaking custom sight graphic'sHA 5 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Requests[Tutorial] How to make Custom ScopesBL 407 Combat Arms Mod Discussionhow do i make custom loding backroundsDE 10 CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingHow to make custom crosshair colors?KA 19









