WTS▲ Cheap RP Codes • $25 (4140RP) - $40 (6900RP) • Available on NA and OCE! ▲

Posts 16–30 of 101 · Page 2 of 7
How long will this last? Also the Skype link you have provided does not work. Need a 40. TY.
Quote Originally Posted by slimboss07 View Post
How long will this last? Also the Skype link you have provided does not work. Need a 40. TY.
The Skype link definitely works. A few people have already added me through it. We can trade over MPGH if you like.

What server are you buying for (OCE or NA)?
Quote Originally Posted by Bisuone View Post
Package #1 - $25
4140 RP

Package #2 - $40
6900 RP

Both Packages come with the following exclusive skin: Goth Annie

And these 20 champions:
Annie, Fiddlesticks, Kayle, Alistar,
Ryze, Teemo, Tristana, Warwick,
Sivir, Tryndamere, Morgana, Zilean,
Evelynn, Cho'gath, Amumu, Rammus,
Janna, Veigar, Janna, Malphite, Nasus




Click this image to add me to Skype:
"Bisuone"



Payment Methods?
I'm really interested in buying a few of these, added on Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by CrossFireHacker01 View Post
Payment Methods?
We accept Paypal, Paysafecard, Moneypak, Western Union and Moneybookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
I'm really interested in buying a few of these, added on Skype.
Thanks I'll be with you shortly! Just got home
Quote Originally Posted by Bisuone View Post


We accept Paypal, Paysafecard, Moneypak, Western Union and Moneybookers.



Thanks I'll be with you shortly! Just got home
Kk, I have to go soon so please add me so we can discuss this
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
Kk, I have to go soon so please add me so we can discuss this
Thank you, I hope you reply soon!
Hello. I think id like to buy one of the codes can you message me if you get this and i added you on skype also.
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Double-Aces View Post
Hello. I think id like to buy one of the codes can you message me if you get this and i added you on skype also.
Thank you
Awesome, PM me your Skype name so I know we're speaking!
Online and Selling!
Online and Selling!
very very good and very very quick seller!!

cheers
Great Service! Answered within 10 mins! Got the codes. Trust this Seller, my new main RP source for now on!
Quote Originally Posted by mTEEc View Post
very very good and very very quick seller!!

cheers
Quote Originally Posted by kail3001 View Post
Great Service! Answered within 10 mins! Got the codes. Trust this Seller, my new main RP source for now on!
Thanks guys!

Online and Selling!
Posts 16–30 of 101 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?