PatchedWallhack glitch

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Wallhack glitch
This is a glitch where u can look through houses and stuff. Dayz standalone


I not good at explaining so just search youtube or somethin

How to: maybe u want to see through the millitary jail
now goto dayz addons folder steam/steamapps/common/dayz/addons now search millitary and there will be a file called structures_military.pbo

and now put structures_military.pbo in a file on desktop (i called mine backups dayz)

now find a random structure file and rename it to structures_military.pbo but copy the old renamed one first to the backups folder first


this will only make u see trough the millitary jails but u can do other like firehouses



and the replacement MUST be a smaller file


and if u are like taking away all houses structures_houses (300 mb) and get a file to replace that is atleast 100 mb
feel free to re upload i am not good at making posts and comments

and say if i wrote anything wrong
Can you even see the building if you do this? I don't want to just see a floating guy and be like "I have no idea where to enter and if he can see me or not"
This is so old. Hopefully they patch this.
Just remove any assists you want.
Use code.pbo as a replacement file since its only 1kb
i tried doing this. but 20 seconds later i get a Session Lost.. and is kicked off the server. am i doing it wrong?

also can i do this with trees and other buildings as well?

for example the : assets_buildings , assets_buildings2 , plants2_tree , etc?
They have patched this method.
Quote Originally Posted by kaspertheminer View Post
it still works for me
Sure you're not missing any steps in your tut? Check it please - really want it to work!
ohh i see no wonder... is there another method? if so.. fill me in.. or pm me
i think hes trolling? can anyone confirm it still works?
I still works I tested it.

About the "Session Lost" it's true after about 20-30min of play you get a "Session Lost" message/kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
Can you even see the building if you do this? I don't want to just see a floating guy and be like "I have no idea where to enter and if he can see me or not"
And yes you are right Trollaux I think there is some way I will check it.

I will upload images too.
It's not patched .. Still works
Quote Originally Posted by Gamerz4Life View Post
that video is old. its patched.
it's not old .. it's from actual patch you can see your version in game in right up corner
its not 20 minutes for me... its 5 minutes when i try doing it with structure houses
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us