ohh i see... so which pbo do u use voltage? cuz i cant get it to work longer then 5 minutes.
PatchedWallhack glitch
All Try It Brb
can someone tells me if this works or how to get it working? without the session lost?
its patched (kinda) u will disconnect every 10 min. But if u wanna use this still u gotta deal with the prob
(I don't disconnect every 10 min i disconnect every 22:07 minute)
(I don't disconnect every 10 min i disconnect every 22:07 minute)
Testet on 0.43.116251 DayZ Standalone!
bannend on the server with message "you banned from that game" the message is so far only on the server where I have tested. I hope this is not a Globalban!
bannend on the server with message "you banned from that game" the message is so far only on the server where I have tested. I hope this is not a Globalban!
It would say global, you simply got banned from the server by the owner, probably a private hive and he wanted the loot to himself. Also this is unbannable, because files get corrupt sometimes, and it would be horrible if they banned people for flaws in the game. Also it won't let you join servers unless you add the files back in when you're about to join, the game doesn't check that the files are loaded, but that they're in the folder. So make sure you simply move the files, not delete them, and once the game is started, move them back into the folder. Hope this helps.
still working 462014 i tested it on a friends windows 7 computer
Yes this is still working. I used it yesterday and killed 12 guys at the airfield.
doing this today.. killed 3 people within 5 minutes on the same server. one even came back for his loot so i killed him again then hid all the bodies
tl;dr still works
tl;dr still works
Still working, very easy way to get loot fast. Sucks for the player on the other end, but might as well use it until it gets patched.
It works works, but every now and then Connection Lost .. Does anyone know how to remedy? 

works for about 5-10 min and then kicks your constantly, doesn't work very well at all.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsIllegal Combat Arms Pics (Wallhack,Glitch,Pwned,etc...) 14 Battlefield Play4Free HacksFrontline Flare Wallhacks [Glitch - No Hack]
29 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWarriorVirus Multi-Hack! GUI => Wallhack,Glitch,Chams,Ghost Mode,TeleKill,AimBot
12 WarRock - International HacksHacks for Warrock (Aimbot, Wallhack)CL 32 WarRock - International Hacks[SEARCHING]Wallhack or Radar 0

