This works exactly like the searching tools we used before, awesome man!!! Makes life way easier!
Packets Parser 1.0 [Windows, Linux, Mac]
I'm probably showing my experience or the lack of which that I have, but I'm going to ask this so that it hopefully doesn't get asked in a more noobish way.
Is it possible to make a "ghost" character, a character without a screen, to connect and automate movements. Also, has the RR movement code been perfected yet? It's been a while since I checked but last time I checked it was still in development and was timing out constantly.
I hope that I didn't over complicate things for my experience level and I may need a refresher because I took a vacation from RoTMG for like, 2 months. Thanks
Is it possible to make a "ghost" character, a character without a screen, to connect and automate movements. Also, has the RR movement code been perfected yet? It's been a while since I checked but last time I checked it was still in development and was timing out constantly.
I hope that I didn't over complicate things for my experience level and I may need a refresher because I took a vacation from RoTMG for like, 2 months. Thanks

There is nothing wrong with the rr movement code. Its simply a move packet. The issue is that once you use rr to move your client still thinks your in the old location and will tell the server that you are still in the old location. This will desynch you.
just damn awesome!!! Thanks! =)
Mhm...
@JustAnoobROTMG
@JustAnoobROTMG@Alde.... I should handle exceptions....
nice one dude its really nice
This Client is good but after a while it stopped working, not responding after shut it down then java thing wont load not even mod loader
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Minecraft ModsMinecraft Mod Auto Installer [Windows/Linux/Mac] [Java]
9 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAQWorlds Java Cracker For MAC/Windows/Linux *WITH GUI* 21 Debate FortWindows vs Mac: Why is there so much hate towards Macs?
25 GeneralSwitch from windows to MAC os x 10.6 19 GeneralCan some1 give me a d/l to run windows on mac? 16