Idea for possible hack?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Idea for possible hack?
This isn't a beg, just an idea for a somewhat cool hack that I've never heard of. I have no idea of the feasibility of this, but I thought this might be something to think about.

Heres the idea:

Make bolt action snipers fully automatic. Ever wanted to shoot l9 automatic? I don't know if this would be hard to code or not, but you know sometimes when you lag right when you shoot a scoped, that the scope doesn't go away. If you could make that happen everytime, and through speedhacking increase fire rate, you'd have an unstoppable sniper.
thats no / instant reload hack

lolz has instant reload hack made, he just hasn't released it yet.. he's still working on the login system so that people cant leech his progs
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
thats no / instant reload hack

lolz has instant reload hack made, he just hasn't released it yet.. he's still working on the login system so that people cant leech his progs
hes taking his time alright lol

cant wait till he releases it

and lolz if u release a fly hack ever again just keep it between me and u so it dosnt get patched
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
thats no / instant reload hack

lolz has instant reload hack made, he just hasn't released it yet.. he's still working on the login system so that people cant leech his progs
I was just about to write that but u said it first
Same result basically achieved with the NB speed hack.
Really? How fast do you have to have it on for that to work?

What I mean is like, where the scope never goes down. Not even for half a second, so you never lose sight of your opponent.
Quote Originally Posted by Mew2king View Post
Really? How fast do you have to have it on for that to work?

What I mean is like, where the scope never goes down. Not even for half a second, so you never lose sight of your opponent.
Steady scoping is rather fail. Unless you use a clear scope too. Then maybe it might be ok. Otherwise you're at a disadvantage to your left and right blind spots.
Thats not the point. Its just that I'll stay scoped when I want to, and only be unscoped when I right click.
Quote Originally Posted by Mew2king View Post
Thats not the point. Its just that I'll stay scoped when I want to, and only be unscoped when I right click.
Well maybe you're not getting my point. Get a clear scope edit/hack.
the instant reload hack with l9 would work like this: shoot, instantly press R, repeat. but you would still be un-scoped.
that would be gay having a sniper as a machine gun
all i can say... its been done (vip)
Yeah. I have VIP and i turn on rapid fire and no spread and no reload and super bullets and sniper everyone. Its fun lol. I just no scope them with like 3 bullets in 1 click and u just keep clicking and pressing r to reload. Its fun using it as a machine gun lol.
Quote Originally Posted by trex View Post
Yeah. I have VIP and i turn on rapid fire and no spread and no reload and super bullets and sniper everyone. Its fun lol. I just no scope them with like 3 bullets in 1 click and u just keep clicking and pressing r to reload. Its fun using it as a machine gun lol.
if u use an L9 and OPK.. would 1 bullet go through everyone?? cuz i know that legit if you are standing behind somebody that gets shot by an L9 you both die from it...
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us