Idea for possible hack?

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Lol why bother, just go knife them.

Ehh I think we're getting off topic. I think this thread needs to die now...
T G S USED TO HAVE THIS - BUT THERE GONE FOREVER
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
if u use an L9 and OPK.. would 1 bullet go through everyone?? cuz i know that legit if you are standing behind somebody that gets shot by an L9 you both die from it...
Okay, before this thread dies/gets closed, I would like to address your question. If you use L96 and you use OPK, it will go through most of the people. This because they're all technically at the same spot. Even knifing can go thru more than one person if they're close enough and the spot is good.
So yes, it would kill all of them.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us