Dupe Method #19.4.0

Posts 1–15 of 149 · Page 1 of 10
Dupe Method #19.4.0
Ok, so I got a ton of recuests for the dupe method, so I decided to just post it here..

So here are the levels you need to do to dupe:
(about 12% of success dupe)


1. Hold the items in your inventory. (while your at vault)
2. Go to nexus and while nexus is loading click "Reload All" on muledump (you must have just 1 account linked)
3. Go to the pet yard, and from there to your vault. (remember to go thru the portal it self and not your interact key)
4. Drop the items in your vault chest, hit "Back to Home" and then "Reload All" on mule dump again. (You must have perfect timing)
5. Then when you see the Char Selection screen, click on "Play" really really fast.
6. Go to your vault (the items should be in your inventory)
7. And BAM the items are in your vault as well!
8. Congratz!
9. You duped!
10. Thanks for listening.
11. Enjoy



Bye bye
Please click the Thanks button.
Don't do to much, it might be addicting.
Works, sticked.

10/10, only temporary. Good job Burmy.
Why did you leak it, i wanted it to stay private a little while longer :C

-.-
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
Why did you leak it, i wanted it to stay private a little while longer :C

-.-
People we're pushing me ;c
12% Success
80% Void

Pics or it didn't happen!
You should delete this.. But thats just my opinion
Thanks. Let's break RotMG again!
Quote Originally Posted by BARm View Post
4. Drop the items in your vault chest, hit nexus and then "Reload All" on mule dump again. (You must have perfect timing)
5. Then when you see the Char Selection screen, click on "Play" really really fast.
The point is, how am I supposed to see the menu if I nexus? Am I missing something, like account in use or insta dc?
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
The point is, how am I supposed to see the menu if I nexus? Am I missing something, like account in use or insta dc?
Look again.
Quote Originally Posted by BARm View Post
Look again.
Dat last minute edit, lel gg. There was something weird.
Mod abuse..
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
Mod abuse..
Da aboose is strung.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


Da aboose is strung.
much aboose, much strung
Different from the current one I know, still involving the pet yard, by them "patching" the old pet yard dupe by storing your inv when you're in there, opens up a host of dupe methods .
Quote Originally Posted by BARm View Post
Ok, so I got a ton of recuests for the dupe method, so I decided to just post it here..

So here are the levels you need to do to dupe:
(about 12% of success dupe)


1. Hold the items in your inventory. (while your at vault)
2. Go to nexus and while nexus is loading click "Reload All" on muledump (you must have just 1 account linked)
3. Go to the pet yard, and from there to your vault. (remember to go thru the portal it self and not your interact key)
4. Drop the items in your vault chest, hit "Back to Home" and then "Reload All" on mule dump again. (You must have perfect timing)
5. Then when you see the Char Selection screen, click on "Play" really really fast.
6. Go to your vault (the items should be in your inventory)
7. And BAM the items are in your vault as well!
8. Congratz!
9. You duped!
10. Thanks for listening.
11. Enjoy



Bye bye
Please click the Thanks button.
Don't do to much, it might be addicting.
What this 'dupe' does is it aethers your items, if you remember from last dupe. Sorry to ruin your fun Raple
Posts 1–15 of 149 · Page 1 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us