OutdatedRotmg 19.5, multiboxing client 1
Okay so I'm in a normal ROTMG window on chrome on the account that they are to follow. I then Open "multiboxing client 1" folder which is on my desktop. I then run "rotmg core engine.exe" in the folder and enter my account info. I then click connect and this comes up spammed continuously.

EDIT: Updating the packets fixed this! Thanks!
EDIT: Updating the packets fixed this! Thanks!
I copied that stuff in and I get this. http://gyazo.com/cce4f94fa087d661767733b6a2237ed3ⓘ
whenever i double click the file it says auto restart in 3..
I can verify this is working. Using it right now and it's pretty intense.
@Botmaker
Still doesn't seem to work. I added the packets.

http://i.gyazo.com/da70b65dc533ea4dcd3b4624022698ad.pngⓘ
Still doesn't seem to work. I added the packets.

http://i.gyazo.com/da70b65dc533ea4dcd3b4624022698ad.pngⓘ
Pepsi_Cola
Did you copy the updated packets? Or if you did, did you copy them correctly? I copied them from pastebin, but they pasted in a strange way so I had to manually go through and fix it all. Tedious, but it now works!
EDIT: Ah excuse me, I didn't see the part where you said you copied the updated packets. Silly me!
Did you copy the updated packets? Or if you did, did you copy them correctly? I copied them from pastebin, but they pasted in a strange way so I had to manually go through and fix it all. Tedious, but it now works!

EDIT: Ah excuse me, I didn't see the part where you said you copied the updated packets. Silly me!
Botmaker, will you make a 19.5 client? Also, check up what my problem with this is, please help
I don't really get this. How do you connect to the server with it open? I try but it always say, Loading, Error. Or something like that.
how do i make it so more then 1 mule follows me do i just open the program again or can i just change the info?
Im still haveing a issue with Unable to connect to realmofthemadgod.appspot.com on port 80
It just auto restarts.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsRotmg 19.4, multiboxing client 1
15 Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsRoTMG HELP MULTIBOX CLIENT FOR MAC PLEEASETH 1 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsQuickBox - RotMG Multiboxing Client [Beta 1 / 19.1]
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[RELEASE][SRC] Java ROTMG classes for Server, Client, Proxy and BaseIK 59 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsRotmg Fredol Fullscreen Hack Client 31
