OutdatedRotmg 19.5, multiboxing client 1

Posts 121–130 of 130 · Page 9 of 9
I don't quite think you guys understand why this was posted here. Let me just address the culprits. @Hacks1234567891011 @swordmaster @nickrc @Matofato

The reason Botmaker (see, no mention. this for for a reason) posted this here was so he could get a second eye on what is going on. He did just as maat did on his AIO tool. Sometimes what may work on one computer, may not work on others. He doesn't care that the minority is having an issue simply because they don't know how to computer. He just wanted to swat some bugs and put out a working concept.

I can vouch for the bot being almost 100% working because I have successfully run 5 mules at once with minimal grief.

Now,
Quote Originally Posted by swordmaster View Post
c:\Euphoria\include\w32dll.ew:212 in function w32Func()
A machine-level exception occurred during execution of this statement
funcid = 296
parms = {}
lRC = <no value>
libfunc = <no value>
lFuncDef = 43'+'
linked = <no value>
memset = 0
i = 1
May I ask where you have the bot placed on your computer?
Need help
I get unknown packet id 59... Any ideas??

C:\Users\Gaz\Desktop\rotmg core engine\rotmg core engine.exw:1377 in procedure read_packet()
attempt to divide by 0
client = 1
data = {0,0,0,2}
fail_message = <no value>
inputstream = 1
packet_id = 59';'
packet_len = 9
ret = <no value>

... called from C:\Users\Gaz\Desktop\rotmg core engine\rotmg core engine.exw:1457 in procedure processServerMessage()
hWnd = 1311600
arg1 = 520
arg2 = 1
index = <no value>
newsock = <no value>
action = 1
sock = 520
iwork = <no value>
inputstream = 1
client_index = <no value>
owork = 0
junk = <no value>
found = <no value>
newIP = <no value>
swork = <no value>


Anyone got any idea why this is happening? Any help would be very much appreciated :-)
i love this program i just wish there was a easier way to run more then 1 mule because when it auto restarts it only saves the info for the first client so i have to retype it in every time it auto restarts. so if you could add something that lets you make more then 1 config for multi mules i would love it xD
Bloodyspork, I guess he's not as legit as I thought then.. Well it's in a folder on my desktop.. Guessing it doesn't work for WIN8. Thanks for nothing bot.
@swordmaster (proper mention) What do you mean he isn't as legit as you thought? And, yes. If you had read the rest of the posts, you would have realized that this bot does not work on WIN8. Botmaker uses WIN7 so it is programmed for such. Maybe reading the rest of the reports before making a new report saying the exact same thing, save yourself some time.
Let me throw in a mention (@swordmaster) so I can be sure you see this, maybe it will improve your experience on MPGH, I don't know...
Quote Originally Posted by swordmaster View Post
Bloodyspork, I'm here to look for help, don't tell me not to post please, I've read the previous posts and am seeing if he can make it for WIN8. People like you tick me off, I'm trying to get some help, don't message me if you're going to be a complete asshole. I meant he isn't as legit as I thought as in, I expected him to go fully in-depth with this project and provide help for anyone, not just a select few. I expected it to actually be a legitimate public project that he wanted to do, and it is not. Therefore I am greatly dissapointed. And one last thing, that post was meant as a reply to you, idiot.

Please don't post unless you're actually going to help someone, you clearly know nothing more than the average person about this, you'll be no help anyway. Good day.
To be honest, I don't know what you're on about. If you would like, let me quote myself;
Quote Originally Posted by BloodySpork View Post
@swordmaster (proper mention) What do you mean he isn't as legit as you thought? And, yes. If you had read the rest of the posts, you would have realized that this bot does not work on WIN8. Botmaker uses WIN7 so it is programmed for such. Maybe reading the rest of the reports before making a new report saying the exact same thing, save yourself some time.
Now if you'll look above, you'll see clearly that I did NOT tell you not to post. I simply told you to save yourself some time and check if someone has already posted what you desire to post, "save yourself some time". Ultimately, I was helping you because I made it clear for you to understand that there was no compatibility between Botmakers bot and WIN8, as it seems that it would have taken about another 50 posts of the exact same report before it became apparent to you that it was so. You are free to think that I am an idiot and what not, but you have proven yourself quite the little genius in return.

You thought that if you post another identical report that it will speed up the support? Please explain your logic.

P.S. You said not to tell you not to post, then you told me not to post. I look up to you and you endless supply of water from the logic fountain.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPurple View Post
It says: read unkno packed id:59
HELP PLEASE
I think that that was one of the two "weird" packets. After starting the bot, a lot of time that packet will be received and will display something like "That's weird" and just continue on with what it was doing. I will try to look into why it is completely stopping the program.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPurple View Post
It says: read unkno packed id:59
HELP PLEASE
I think that that was one of the two "weird" packets. After starting the bot, a lot of time that packet will be received and will display something like "That's weird" and just continue on with what it was doing. I will try to look into why it is completely stopping the program.

Quote Originally Posted by XZumbieXHaterX View Post
Hey bloodyspork can you help me with this error code:
Error code 482
CreateWindow In createWindow failed

Rotmg Spam Bots v1.0.0 2013
I'm not sure if what I am about to tell you will help, but it just might; try turning DEP (Data Execution Prevention) off. This is if you are using Windows 7. If you are using WIN8, there is currently no support for it. Anything below WIN7 I am not sure, you may could still turn it off. If on any other platform other than Windows, I don't know what to tell you.
It says: read unkno packed id:59
HELP PLEASE
Hey bloodyspork can you help me with this error code:
Error code 482
CreateWindow In createWindow failed

Rotmg Spam Bots v1.0.0 2013
Quote Originally Posted by swordmaster View Post
Whomedude, I'm talking about Bloodyspork. Not Botmaker...... Thanks for your input though..?
Click "Reply with quote" if you want to avoid confusion on who you are actually talking to in the future
Quote Originally Posted by swordmaster View Post
Whomedude, I'm talking about Bloodyspork. Not Botmaker...... Thanks for your input though..?
you hated on him because it didn't work for windows 8... just saying its still in alpha.
Posts 121–130 of 130 · Page 9 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?