OutdatedRotmg 19.5, multiboxing client 1

Posts 106–120 of 130 · Page 8 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by harsh1412 View Post
1
Server Connected
Nexus map

Stuck on this what to do guys please help
if the mule connects but doesn't follow you try typing the name they have to follow with a capital letter.
One of the bots will follow me, the others will teleport every 10 seconds but won't follow.

Cool program though.
Sorry if I seem annoying or something. I have been around a little while but don't post often. This is a fantastic program and I thank you very much for it. I'm just wondering if anywhere I could change how it spams the ability. Such as maybe only use it when it or the "Master" is at 70% HP or less. If not it's completey fine.
What if you could somehow hit a button on your keyboard to launch the bot's ability at your mouse position? How about having the bot walk in the middle of the pack at euwest2 somehow have it calculate the density of it and determine the middle? Just a question: say I goto Medusa portal, nexus, then push p for reconnect, does the bot also reconnect like me?
Just wondering that if you go in a portal or OryxsCastle/WineCellar and the bots get loot how do I know that they picked it up or do they even pick it up? Great program by the way love it!!!
Bug Report: In most cases, I have to pick up loot bags that my slaves need, then drop them in order for them to pick it up. For some reason they won't take it unless I do this.
Quote Originally Posted by XZumbieXHaterX View Post
Can someone help with with this error?
Can I please get some help with this error, really want to try out this cool bot
Hey @Botmaker can you please help us out, we all wanna use this cool multiboxer of yours, so can you make one for windows 8?
I've found the bots don't appear to attack ghost dwarves minions, is anyone else finding this?
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
This is a alpha version, I need to get feedback and bug reports and suggestions for improvements.

Projectiles are fully functioning, I’ve tested the wizard, priest, warrior, archer, knight.
Ability items are current disregarded.

Movement code.
Currently the bot will move towards the player,
No waypoint system,
No avoiding solid objects.
Ground tiles are include in the speed calculation.
Currently the speed is fixed to 1 into a fix is found for the lost connection message.

Features
Auto nexus at 50 percent.
Auto moving to fountains to recover full health.
Auto reconnects to the last portal after(auto nexus at 50 percent) and when full health.
Auto teleporting to the master player.
Auto nexus when the master player nexus.
Auto equipping from loot bags, note only tiered items are currently supported, UT items are disregarded(discard), only higher tier items will be auto equipped from loot bags.
All dungeons and portals are accessible
Auto aiming at closest enemy.
Is there anyway that you can make it auto accept trades from the master player? Id love to use this for easy mule-ing. Also, as I'm sure you've already considered, is there a chance for auto ability?
Quote Originally Posted by victoresounance View Post
bots don't enter in dungeon, why?
they do, you just need to have them follow you so they are sitting ontop of the dungeon entrance before entering them, or they wont follow you.
Alright well it looks like he's not helping at all. Could someone who's having success with it please tell me the rundown SPECIFICALLY on how to use this thing?
Do I click on config..? Anything? I have no idea. Please be descriptive, I have no clue what to do.


And for Nilly, if you care
c:\Euphoria\include\w32dll.ew:212 in function w32Func()
A machine-level exception occurred during execution of this statement
funcid = 296
parms = {}
lRC = <no value>
libfunc = <no value>
lFuncDef = 43'+'
linked = <no value>
memset = 0
i = 1

... called from C:\Users\Gaz\Desktop\rotmg core engine\tinyxml.ew:30 in function tinyxml_document()

... called from C:\Users\Gaz\Desktop\rotmg core engine\rotmg core engine.exw:134
Seems like this project kinda died out): I was excited for pot looting haha.
Quote Originally Posted by tamashiidane View Post
Do you have win8?
Yes.......... oh well I guess I need to install windows 7 or some sh*t?
Posts 106–120 of 130 · Page 8 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?