Is there any new site? Or slicktor bypass link?
MicroVolts cHax 3.0 (d3d Multihack)
Please, I want a solution to my problem
and now??its over? ;(
I won't update it since I'm not interested in MicroVolts hacking anymore.
sad news

1 theres a bypass 2 my old account here ttylxoxx i forgot my email and password xD FAIL 3 i think i know where to get more hacks cause there is currently people still using one
1. Yes, but alle sites where you could have download it are closed or will be closed very soon.
2. Who even cares?
3. Currently only my updated version of cHax works (not published on MPGH). After the next MicroVolts update there won't be any MicroVolts hacks.
There are reasons why alle MicroVolts related boards had to close. Also like I said I won't update this hack anymore.
/req. to close
2. Who even cares?
3. Currently only my updated version of cHax works (not published on MPGH). After the next MicroVolts update there won't be any MicroVolts hacks.
There are reasons why alle MicroVolts related boards had to close. Also like I said I won't update this hack anymore.
/req. to close
Are you serious it says here http: //ddhacks****/ that there is a cHax 3.1 but when i went to sight it says ERROR
. tk/ without space
Yes, I am serious since I was the an Admin on that site. DDHacks will close, too.
right he search a new forum
Mine gets located by the game as it been detected ??
You still didn't get it. MicroVolts hacks are gone. There won't be a new board.
Not from DDalacu, not from me, not from Slicktor.
Read the thread -.- This version of the
hack is patched for weeks already.
Edit:
Guys, stop creating this useless free boards. They'll be closed fast. And don't even think about creating another MicroVolts forum if you don't have a team and a working OWN hack... Just annoying as hell.
Close please...
Not from DDalacu, not from me, not from Slicktor.
Read the thread -.- This version of the
hack is patched for weeks already.
Edit:
Guys, stop creating this useless free boards. They'll be closed fast. And don't even think about creating another MicroVolts forum if you don't have a team and a working OWN hack... Just annoying as hell.
Close please...
board are gone but our brain still working
just creat our hack

just creat our hack
xD maby we should just say screw Microvolts and play call of duty advanced warframe ! :P
This thread is closed for replies.
