RSPS Reflection Cheat Client

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
I remember using this years ago. Thanks for the reupload but it could probs barley work on any servers.
thanks, I already have it but its cool.
The_dark_windz on skype, add me and help me make this work.
i've tried but i can't seem to make it work lol
cant open the clients lol
Sorry for everyone having troubles, this only works on servers with no obfuscation and pretty low security.
any more code examples?
dont think this would work
Quote Originally Posted by zorovolt View Post
dont think this would work
Works for me
if anyone can help add me on skype: spdtiger

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thatgr View Post
Works for me
can you help me get mine to work?
Great release I've been looking to make a client for botting in RSPS xD
Nice one, but can anyone please do me a favour?
I really need that cheat client for SoulPlay, if anyone makes it and sends me it, when I get money on it I'll sell some and pay him. I just need the cheat client to open bank in wildy and so, only for that :P
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us