RSPS Reflection Cheat Client

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
I'm pretty sure the server I'm trying this on isn't obfuscated.. (the jar contains all class files, nothing hidden.)
But when executing, I get;
run:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code - cannot find symbol
symbol: class client
location: class Reflection
at Reflection.<clinit>(Reflection.java:15)
Exception in thread "main" C:\Users\[MY USER]\AppData\Local\NetBeans\Cache\8.1\executor-snippets\run.xml:53: Java returned: 1
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)
Whenever I run the program after extracting the files were they need to be, I get this error:

run:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code - cannot find symbol
symbol: class client
location: class Reflection
at Reflection.<clinit>(Reflection.java:15)
Exception in thread "main" C:\Users\Bugs Bunny\AppData\Local\NetBeans\Cache\8.2\executor-snippets\run.xml:53: Java returned: 1
BUILD FAILED (total time: 2 seconds)


Has anyone found a fix to this problem that both me and stab456 are having?
Quote Originally Posted by deathrobe20000 View Post
Whenever I run the program after extracting the files were they need to be, I get this error:

run:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code - cannot find symbol
symbol: class client
location: class Reflection
at Reflection.<clinit>(Reflection.java:15)
Exception in thread "main" C:\Users\Bugs Bunny\AppData\Local\NetBeans\Cache\8.2\executor-snippets\run.xml:53: Java returned: 1
BUILD FAILED (total time: 2 seconds)


Has anyone found a fix to this problem that both me and stab456 are having?
yo ive got the same issue but im more looking for a tutorial,

anyone know a decent way to Deobfuscate clients?
I winrar'd a .jar of a rsps im after and there was only 1 .class file: Launch and then the folder Meta-INF with `1file inside.

Anyone know of a reasonable way to De-ob a .jar client?
lmk
when you run it is it supposed to open just "cheat pannel" or "cheat pannel" and the server? Because i ran it and it only opened "cheat pannel" is that correct? and how do i enter in the commands, when i type somthing in like "noclip" and press enter nothing happends?


thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by rustapro View Post
when you run it is it supposed to open just "cheat pannel" or "cheat pannel" and the server? Because i ran it and it only opened "cheat pannel" is that correct? and how do i enter in the commands, when i type somthing in like "noclip" and press enter nothing happends?


thanks.
does this work?
I actually need to get this going on a Mac OsX. I do have access on windows, but I was wondering on how to run it in Mac. Please contact me if you were able to.
Quote Originally Posted by WSewgwehgwehehhehe4 View Post
Hey guys,
I realized that the original download for this is down.
I take no credit for this all credits go to: bob is bob/Pure Jay
This is a very old cheat client so a lot of things will not work without changes.

How to use it:
1. Download and Install NetBeans.
2. Click file, open project, and navigate to the reflection folder.
3. Find the JAR of the server you want to use.
4. Open the JAR with zip or winrar so you can see the classes.
5. Extract these files to reflection/classes.
6. Run the project!

If the client obfuscated then you will need to rename a lot of stuff but it can be done.
Some fields might be different, such as "Client" might be named "client" just make changes to it.
You can add much more commands and send many more fake packets.

 
Media






Example of a fake packet command:
Spam trade whole server (if it doesn't have distance checks)
Code:
             if(text.equals("masstrade")) {
                    for (int i = 0; i < 400; i++) {
                        Stream.createFrame(139);
                        Stream.writeWordBigEndian(i);
                    }
            }
VirusTotalⓘ 0/49
VirusJottiⓘ 0/21

Approve please? @Raple
Does this work with IKOV?
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us